Loot off Ulduar Bosses Ignis, Razorscale, Iron Council
Please list here loot you still need for your main spec off the bosses before XT/Kologarn, that is Ignis, Razorscale, Iron Council.

If no one lists anything, I will assume it is ok to skip them.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I need the off hand from Leviathan.
Mantle from Ignus
Boots from XT

I think thats all.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
Ignis - Scepter of Creation; Pyrelight Candle
Iron Council - Raiments of the Iron Council, Radiant Seal

That being said, I won't be there this Friday anyway, as I'll be at Waka & Mell's wedding.
Looks like maybe just a belt from Ignis, but it would just get replaced by a drop from 10 man Icehowl so it isn't critical.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Both Umu and I need the tanking trinket that drops from Ignis.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
I'm also interested in the [item]Heart of Iron[/item], though my raid availability is a bit awkward still.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
I am also interested in this tanking trinket. It appears that the drop rate is just not high enough for us >.<
I could really use the staff off IC - still using a Naxx mace. And I should be able to make it friday, I think, barring work emergencies.
~Dana/Diek
Armande would love to see the Axe off of Ignis.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I could really use the tanking trinket off of Ignis yet as my current one is still blue quality
Regarding a tank trinket, take note of [item]The Black Heart[/item], which drops from normal 5-man ToC, and is thus farmable. Big Grin Obviously not the same as Ignis's lovely item, but worth looking at. There's also a very nice healy trinket, [item]Tears of the Vanquished[/item]. Oh, and [item]Banner of Victory[/item]. I'd like all three trinkets eventually, and would be happy to run ToC with folks to get them. ToC5 also drops [item]Abyssal Rune[/item].

I could use healer upgrades from anywhere, but those come as they come, so I don't expect to run any additional bosses to get my offspec geared.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?