Lockley Jenkins of Undercity: The Ironsong Tribe Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
For I am Lockley Jenkins of Undercity

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I have found to be fond of the ways of the Warlocks, and for I have chosen to be Forsaken.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Many difficulties have come my way, throught guilds and classes itself. In the beginning I was having trouble trying to find the "right" class for me. The Warlock class was my last and the great warlock Gul'dan took me into his home to teach me the ways of summoning and cursing others. I was very fond of this for none of the other classes could understand my devious ways. Through which the warlock class became my favorite as of all, and though I had found my class not yet had I found a home for it. I have been in many guilds far and wide and not found a proper home yet that helps me and also could use my help as well. In The Ironsong Tribe I hope to find this as they share many interests of mine, such as Roleplaying and Raiding as well. Player vs. Player comes with that as well, I mean who doesn't love to kick Alliance butt. Through this application to your home, I hope that you will accept me as one of your kind!
FOR THE HORDE!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Jewelcrafting and Mining

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Dsp-Eth Walkers and Glitterati.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Well I met Oga Grimtotem and she spoke many words to my fancy for which made me interested in joining the home of The Ironsong Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I Lockley Jenkins of Undercity, long ago put together a group for the challenging Trial of Crusaders 10 man. As this was tough as can be because it was a pug of different people not knowing one another.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
For I am Forsaken...One of my greatest desires would to be the number 1 warlock on the horde one day.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? I greatly enjoy Roleplay and Raiding.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes, and I hope that you are fond of me enough to welcome me into your home of The Ironsong Tribe.
<raises an Eyebrow> Lockley coem to join the tribe? <seems slightly suprized> Didn't strike me as a people person when I met you.... then again, most warlocks usually aren't people people.... <shakes his head> No matter... Come find me and I will let you know where our next moot is. <drops his flash powder and vanishes>

(( ha... I've grouped with lockley a few times and had no diea he was intending to join IST... good guy and a great warlock. ))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Thank you for your interest in the Tribe but I ask that you work on polishing up your application a bit. There are several spots where you speak out of character and use terms such as "pug" and "Roleplaying".

Also, Gul'dan could not have taught a Forsaken the ways of the warlock, the two are of completely different points in time (unless, for example, you could explain this through some device of time travel like the Bronze Dragonflight)

I'm sorry if I'm being a bit picky, but this is the application that will represent your character for as long as you are a member of the Tribe so we cannot allow inconsistencies. Please ask your sponsor to help you with this.
-Dentik
To dentik: Already on it, was talking to him in-game abou it and then saw your post Smile
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tribe Application For Serene, Tauren Shaman and Trickster SereneFire 1 2,111 01-27-2011, 06:47 PM
Last Post: SereneFire
  Tribe Application for Eonia Attaboli, Mage 3 2,837 01-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Kaethos application to Ironsong Tribe Kaethos 3 2,895 10-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Lockley's Application Re-done Lockley123 2 2,432 10-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Hawktooth's application for joining The Ironsong Tribe Hawktooth 1 1,804 08-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Hawktooth