Live Strat tonight
Is anyone up for a Live Strat tonight, starting around 7:30 or 8 PM server time?
I might be able to help you, but I have one condition:

I need my Idol of Brutality. It's easy to farm, if we can just take maybe 20-30 minutes and hit it a few times. I would be ever so thankful.
Amato Wrote:I might be able to help you, but I have one condition:

I need my Idol of Brutality. It's easy to farm, if we can just take maybe 20-30 minutes and hit it a few times. I would be ever so thankful.

Tell ya what, Amato. How about we get a group together tonight and beat the heck out of the Magistrate that drops the idol. I’m told the plan below is the most effective way of getting at him. We’ll pound through the group as long as it takes to get you that idol. We probably won’t have time for a Live Strat, as my playtime is fairly limited at night, but since you want that idol, than I'm your man to help!

 Think we can find ourselves three other people to join the mission?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stratholme9ba.jpg">http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image ... lme9ba.jpg</a><!-- m -->

This looks the most effective way..

* Enter though front gate A
* clear 5 groups of skelletons and 3 nub patrols
* go though the locked gate marked with a blue dot
* Fight though i think it is like 5 more skelleton groups aswell as a few other nubs
* Kill Magistrate
* loot
* Exit back entrance
* Repeat as long as it takes
I really wouldn't mind coming but you've got a warrior there, if however you need some dps, i'll be happy to assist.
From what I've heard, the Idol is actually pretty easy to get. It's just that... Well, I almost never run Strat anymore. Hopefully we'll get it quickly and still have plenty of time for a Live Strat run.
Rajana will help!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Tetsumis Wrote:Rajana will help!

Thank you, my friend.
I've seen it drop a couple of times, the first time I dropped I didn't even know it was there. I, of course got it beind the only druid. If I happen to be on, feel free to grab me - I can heal/dps if you need it.
We didn't get a Live Strat run in, but Amato did get his Idol of Brutality, so it was a good night. Tonight is MC night, and I'll be out of town starting tomorrow until Tuesday. Would it be possible get get another Live Strat group together next Tuesday night?
If we could get started around seven or so, server time, (earlier would be godly, but I know) I should be able to go. Vil still has stuff to do in there, iirc, but Naruth is always availible too, if needed. =)
How about a Live Strat tonight? Unfortinatly, I won't be here until about 8 PM server time, but since Day Light Savings is ending, there's a whole extra hour tonight? Is anyone interested?
Depending on when I get back tonight, I will be happy to go (as either Dannae or Merrina). I should be back around 8-9 server time.
I should be up for it! Give me a poke in IRC to remind me if I'm not around in-game. I'd love to bring Vil, but Naruth likes some nice Scarlet blood every now and then, too - whatever the group needs.
I can help

Abbru

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Live Strat 5 3,286 02-16-2006, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Guest
  UPDATED-Wed Live Strat Raid 6:30 Org time (8/10/05) 4 2,963 08-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Merrina