Leotheras Preparation
I am not an expert in Warlocks, but we will need a demonology spec'd Warlock with maxed out Fire Resistance to tank the Demon Form of Leotheras.

"Bloodbound" is the prime candidate.

Suggestions for fire resistance gear?

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Does this mean I need to get the Heroic Fire resist gear? Cause if thats the case I'll prolly need to run more heroics I can prolly get maybe 1-2 pieces with my current badge totals.....
I am all for running heroics to get bb gear
*bump*

It would be nice to have two warlocks with appropriate gear. Volunteers? Probably the best way to get badges is still Kara, imo. If I get time, I might try to organize some ad hoc runs on Saturday and Sunday evenings at either 600p or 700p server.

-Jaba
I don't have any use for badges any more on Grommash (only about 40 at the moment however) so when I accumulate all 100 I'll be buying the FR resist. The rest of the gear is either greens, or crafted which I won't have a problem doing myself. It'll be a couple of weeks at least, but when I do get it accumulated I could fill in when needed.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Decent link for a Warlock's Guide to Tanking Leotheras

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wowmb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23752">http://wowmb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23752</a><!-- m -->
Since Jaba wanted me to put my gear up on the website here it is.

[item]Infernoweave Robe[/item],[item]Infernoweave Boots[/item], & [item]Infernoweave Gloves[/item].

I still need 15 more badges for the [item]Infernoweave Leggings[/item].

PS. Thanks for that link Jaba gave me some Ideas.
Bloodbound, what's your status? If you would, please post or message me with your current FR number and your stamina.

Some additional items for FR warlock:
[item]Pendant of Frozen Flame[/item]
[item]Amulet of the Torn-heart[/item]
[item]Fiery Cloak[/item]
[item]Wyrmcultist's Cloak[/item]
[item]Phoenix-fire Band[/item]
[item]Fiery Band[/item]

[item]Pendant of Frozen Flame[/item] takes 2 [item]Felsteel Bar[/item], 6 [item]Primal Water[/item], 4 [item]Primal Fire[/item], a [item]Mercurial Adamantite[/item].

Please send donations to Kosath. It would be nice for us to build up a store of these for Leo attempts.

-Jaba
Tribemates,

Bloodbound is close to the FR requirements for Leo. If we could supply him with maybe a few last items, it will move us closer to being able to confront Leotheras.

In particular, I am willing to contribute any stamina enchants that I can supply. Other enchanters might do the same. Potions are always welcome.

In addition, we have a few crafted items that would help, as detailed previously in this post.

-Jaba
I'm able to do stam encahnts as well
I will double check Shantow later today, but as far as I can remember he can make a Fire Resist ring and neckpiece. I'll see what I can do to gather materials and get them made.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hydross preparation Kosath 29 13,006 06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Amato