Last Mini-moot of the season 1-9
Greetings!

Tae has outlined the Officer's plan for the upcoming expansion. You can read it here:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2114">http://www.ironsongtribe.com/viewtopic.php?t=2114</a><!-- m -->

In keeping with this plan, we will hold the final mini-moot this Tuesday night. After that the Officers are placing all tribe raids on hold for the first month of BC to give our members a chance to explore the new content on their own. Beyond that we will discuss changes and events. If there is a need for this event we will surely continue it!

My thanks as always to Sound for all of your kind help and support. You have been an inspiration to all of us.

My thanks to all tribe mates who have helped out by leading the event or leading mini-raids for their tribe mates. You are all heroes!

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
With the number of folks starting new characters and exploring new places I would think this would be something we would want to still maintain. Could we see about keeping it after the BC comes out?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Aye Grym...we do plan to continue it as of now. I think the first few weeks of BC will be met by ques to play as well as everyone just getting oriented to the new areas. Once things settle a bit and everyone finds their way I think this will continue.

Furthermore...per Tae's post, we are taking the mini-moot concept to Friday nights for the advanced members as well. That will allow us all to continue to look forward to Friday night adventures with our tribemates.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Ah very cool! Smile
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mini-Moot Cancelation Cloudjumper 1 1,756 05-28-2007, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper
  Missed Mini-moot Cloudjumper 2 2,020 05-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Zeb'ra
  Mini-moot clarification Cloudjumper 4 2,557 03-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Mini-Moot (Level 55 & Under / Tuesdays) Dispaya 30 11,192 12-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Dispaya
  MINI-MOOT NEWS Dispaya 5 3,363 11-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Efluvious