Lailya Lunamortis
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Lailya Lunamortis. I've traveled extensively throughout both Azeroth and Outland and become known as an explorer of some renown, as well as a decent enough chef to the point where if you put a slab of meat in front of me, I could probably make it edible. I am also known as Lailya of the Shattered Sun for my efforts in assisting the Shattered Sun Offensive during the retaking of the Sunwell. I have also been granted the title of ambassador for my dedicated service to the Horde as a whole, as well the title of "Merrymaker," although I can't quite remember how I earned that. Bit too much eggnog this past Winter Veil...

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a warlock by both choice and necessity: after the destruction of the Sunwell, many of the Sin'dorei turned to demonic magic to stave off the effects of magical withdrawal, and it was then I discovered an affinity for fel magic. My specialty lies in curses; rather nasty business, yes, but I find them more effective and subtle than just blowing something up and I don't trust my demons farther than I can throw them.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I come from rather humble origins. My father was an instructor at one of Silvermoon's many arcane academies and my mother a seamstress that catered to the interests of the nobility. I have two brothers - Lazarus, the eldest, and my younger brother Llewellyn - and the majority of my childhood and adolesence was uneventful: helping Mother in the shop, going to school, studying (never ending studying!), annoying my brothers... And then the Scourge came.

I managed to stay with my brothers following the chaos of the invasion, but we couldn't find our parents. Eventually we would locate them among the Scryers dwelling in Shattrath City, but those were dark days for my brothers and I. The Horde eventually accepted the Sin'dorei as allies and it was around then that my warlock training began in earnest, and since then I've walked more miles than I can count, made friends (and enemies), and somehow managed to keep myself alive. I'm more cynical than I was before Silvermoon fell, and unfailingly practical, and certainly developed a bit of a temper...

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Helping Mother in her dress shop ended up as good background, as I've trained extensively in tailoring (something my often needle-stuck fingers can attest to), favoring shadowcloth and ebonweave especially in my goods. I'm also an herbalist; as a dedicated gardener, I'm always on the look out for new plants to cultivate and add to my garden. (Do not touch the rose bushes. Stay away from the rose bushes!)

Besides those two, I am a cook, as mentioned previously, and am surprisingly good at fishing. I'm also a fully trained combat medic.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Most recently I was a member of Scarlet Blood, and while I made some good friends among that guild, I came to disagree with how things were being run. I've been associated with many different guilds over the years, none that really had what I was looking for, although there was that stint as business manager and clerk for a tavern...

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I've never previously interacted with members of the Ironsong Tribe, although I've heard nothing but good things about the quality of leadership, the camaraderie among the tribe members, and the overall friendly environment. My dear friend Preylee was accepted recently and thought I might do well here.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Mmm, very tricky to say. I could say trying to survive after the Scourge rampaged through Quel'thalas, but that wasn't exactly a unique experience. What about... Ah, yes. The Netherwing flight. I was outraged at how the Dragonmaw Clan warped the children of the Netherwing dragons to their will through such brutal methods (perhaps that's a bit hypocritical coming from someone who binds demons to her will) and offered to go undercover as a fel orc at the Dragonmaw's primary operating site to sabotage their workings from within. Day after day of backbreaking, mindless work... It was worth it, though, in the end, although getting outed by the Betrayer himself was not an experience I care to repeat. One of the young drakes of the Netherwing offered his continued services to me for my deeds, and Jorus and I have been fast friends ever since.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I admit that, like my friend Preylee, I'm more than a bit obsessed with obtaining an almost obscene number of pets and mounts: I like them, they all have such wonderful personalities! (Yes, even my dreadsteed, although Zarak's isn't so much wonderful as it is vindictive.)

Probably my greatest desire right now, though, is to eventually open my own inn. I found I liked running a business while I was a manager at that tavern, and with the number of adventures that trek across the lands of Azeroth, there's always someone looking for a hot meal, a cold beer, and a warm bed at the end of the day.

(Oh, yes, and the destruction of the Lich King. I want front row seats to that. The reasons should be obvious.)

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Exploring and meeting new people. There's nothing like discussing the finer points of demonology over a bowl of northern stew, or how to get icethorn to grow in the southern climes, or sharing tips on efficient sewing, or figuring out the best route to some hidden treasure trove.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have thoroughly read the rules of the Ironsong Tribe and solemnly swear to abide by and uphold them.
[Image: 2627648EgUWn.png]

[Image: 2627663SOPQY.png]
Granted peonship 02/12/09, sponsor Eruadan.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Promoted to Grunt 03/12/2009.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)