LOLCat A Day
Why? Why not. a LOLCat, or just a picture of a cute kitten.

I'll post a few each day, as long as my supply lasts (and I've got a lot :p)
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Assuming i remember, of course :lol:
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
LOL @ "Box Kitten"
This is my desktop right now Big Grin

Hm, it wont' let me add it. KRETOL! I wanna put my kitty on here!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby

Everyone adores LOLcats! Thanks, Logros.

If you appreciate cute kittens in general, visit <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kittenbreak.com/">http://www.kittenbreak.com/</a><!-- m --> .

Anytime I am stressed on the internet, losing my will to go on making up accounting spreadsheets, or wondering why the world can't be more pleasant in general, KittenBreak makes it better.

I have it hotlinked. Give yourself the gift of KittenBreak today!

KittenBreak.com was my love letter to Eveline. When I first sent her the link, she was too horrified to click on it. She assumed that it was something awful involving the breaking of kittens.

I just don't know where she gets these ideas about me.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Here are a few more cats to help out Logros with this >.>

[Image: funny.jpg]

[Image: hjg.jpg]

[Image: vnvnvn.jpg]

[Image: catlord.jpg]

[Image: funny_cat_pictures_045.jpg]

[Image: funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg]

Hmm....was this too many kittys for the day?
Rar
Ok, I fixed it. HERE is my desktop.

Bad kitty kitty.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
ilkjuoi