LHUURSSA IS STILL HACKED
His account is spamming the forums this morning, just FYI. As a reminder to anyone that visits the WoW forums, do not click links unless you are sure that it is safe or you will actually be getting some nice malware and likely an account ban.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Spamming the forums?
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Uh, spamming the forums? I posted in one thread that I know of this morning after servers were down.
yeah, you posted one of those "Sex teacher" threads that have since been deleted at around 5am this morning on the silver hand forums.

~Virgil~
I saw it too, i think its since been deleted though Im not sure.
Efluvious Wrote:yeah, you posted one of those "Sex teacher" threads that have since been deleted at around 5am this morning on the silver hand forums.

Joy. I changed my password before leaving for work and started yet *another* scan on my comp. I'm getting tired of this.
Efluvious Wrote:yeah, you posted one of those "Sex teacher" threads that have since been deleted at around 5am this morning on the silver hand forums.

What are you doing looking over the WoW forums before 5AM this morning, anyway?
What else is there to do when everyone else is sleeping, your door is locked and your curtains are pulled closed? A stalker needs some time off, too to browse the forums.

~Virgil~
So, it seems I still have the keylogger. Within minutes of logging on tonight after work, I was booted off to the desktop. I'm contemplating reformating my hard drive, as much as I'm loathe to.

If I have to, there are obviously some files I'm going toi want to back up. Is there any possibility of transferring anything unwanted if I save My Favorites?
This may be a dumb question, but I figure it's best to be sure.... you did delete all of your mod folders right?
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Just got done doing that; a little paranoid/afraid to log in and see if the keylogger is still hidden somewhere.
Evidently it is, even after I deleted all of my add-ons (current and outdated); going to post on the Malwarebytes help forum to see if they can figure out how to get rid of this thing.
Well . . . how does this story end?!?
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
I'm happy to report that I am hack-free; I've just been trying to resolve an issue with latency, which I've finally done.