LF Fel Core Hound
Hey all, I am looking for a Blacksmith with the mount pattern and 50 Bloods to spare. I've been farming all the mats and bloods on Heifertiti, my Smith, and running Ticho on LFR... until they announced that it only drops on Normal or higher.  Sigh.  So unless we happen to run a normal raid I can sneak her in for a Ticho kill  Rolleyes  , I just thought I'd see if anyone has a blood stockpile.  I have all the other mats.  In return, I can make any Engineering or Enchanting pet, or let me know if there are any other profession-related items you might want.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
(04-04-2017, 08:17 AM)Nganga Wrote: Hey all, I am looking for a Blacksmith with the mount pattern and 50 Bloods to spare. I've been farming all the mats and bloods on Heifertiti, my Smith, and running Ticho on LFR... until they announced that it only drops on Normal or higher.  Sigh.  So unless we happen to run a normal raid I can sneak her in for a Ticho kill  Rolleyes  , I just thought I'd see if anyone has a blood stockpile.  I have all the other mats.  In return, I can make any Engineering or Enchanting pet, or let me know if there are any other profession-related items you might want.

Hiya Ng, I have the pattern and enough bloods!

-Z
(04-04-2017, 08:46 AM)Zlinka Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 08:17 AM)Nganga Wrote: Hey all, I am looking for a Blacksmith with the mount pattern and 50 Bloods to spare. I've been farming all the mats and bloods on Heifertiti, my Smith, and running Ticho on LFR... until they announced that it only drops on Normal or higher.  Sigh.  So unless we happen to run a normal raid I can sneak her in for a Ticho kill  Rolleyes  , I just thought I'd see if anyone has a blood stockpile.  I have all the other mats.  In return, I can make any Engineering or Enchanting pet, or let me know if there are any other profession-related items you might want.

Hiya Ng, I have the pattern and enough bloods!

-Z

Woot Z, thank you so much!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?