Kyiee
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Kyiee, Scout for battles against the alliance and horrible night elves in Warsong Gulch.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

My father was a hunter and from him I learned to greatly respect the creatures of the forests and plains. He always spoke of the great strength of the bear and the swiftness and speed of the cat. I gained a love for nature and the earth spirit, which led me down the path of the Druid.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I started my journey down the path of the druid a long time ago; along the way I made many friends and strong allies. I first began my traveling with a hunter named Raga who taught me how to survive outside of the plains of Mulgore. Her skills where far beyond mine, and she could spend little time aiding my training. During my days in the Barrens I wandered into the Wailing Caverns not knowing of the dangers that lie within. I was quickly overwhelmed by pack of raptors. I thought this was the end of my days when out of nowhere a shadowy figure emerged and with amazing speed threw himself into the battle. His movements where a blur to my eyes. His daggers flew, cutting their way into the raptors. Shifting into a lion I joined him in the fight. Together we were able to drive the raptors back into the depths of the caverns. As soon as the battle had ended he turned and began to walk away. This is when I noticed he was undead. I followed after him. He told me to leave him be but I wanted to thank him. For two days I lived in cat form tracking the rogue’s scent as he tried to elude me. On the second night I caught up to him and was given a chance to speak to him. Sitting by a fire on top of a cliff in the Barrens I learned the rogues name. He called himself Zashi. Since that day I have traveled with the quiet rogue. He has been my ever faithful guide, truest friend, and defender. To this day I know very little about his past and why without hesitation he threw his life on the line for me. He was with me the day I mastered the ways of the druid and reached my 60th season and I believe he will always be with me, either at my side or lingering in the shadows, never too far away.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Taking after my father, I have always been one to fiddle with gadgets. I have trained myself in the ways of engineering. Some day I wish to master the skill, but other endeavors have taken my time and funds. I have also dabbled slightly with enchanting; I like the shiny objects it creates.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

With my past of wandering I have been many different groups. I started out following Raga to the Moon Accedants, but left when my mentor also left to start our own little clan. This became Ominous. I remained there for many season along with Raga’s friends and my friend Zashi. Once I became old enough to venture out on my own to bigger and better things I left Ominous to join Hax. Many of our leaders were given an opportunity to go onto their own bigger and better things and left us to fend for ourselves. I then joined Broken Shadow for a short amount of time and, although many of the members there have been great friends to me, I felt that I did not belong and left.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

A great friend of mine from a young age, Azoz, is among your members here. He has said many good things about your tribe and it seems like it would make a wonderful home for me. My main experiences with Ironsong members besides Azoz have been facing the challenges of the Molten Core and Blackwing Lair.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial has been the many hours and days I spent deep within Blackwing Lair with my former comrades of the Hax guild. Since few druids were among the ranks of Hax when I first became a member, I was thrown somewhat unprepared into Blackwing Lair. My armor was not as strong, nor were my weapons as sharp as the rest of my brethren, but I made do with what I had. With the support of those around me I quickly learned how to handle myself in this very unfriendly environment. The greatest challenge came when facing Nefarian. Many times we charged this beast with weapons ready but where driven back by its awesome power. We never managed to slay this monster. Some day I hope I find myself surrounded by strong allies and friends, standing before Nefarian ready to do battle once again.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goals now are to find a group that will be able to take me to the places that I once was and to find the felowship that I lost.. I dearly miss the family that I had with my fellow Hax members and the challenged that we faced and overcame, and those we faced and did not overcome. My desires are to be able to once again show my face to Ragnaros and slay him and to see those in Blackwing Lair again and have them feel the wrath of a strong friendly team.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

While most females would say something along the lines of frolicking in the meadows, I am not one of them. I much rather be grouping up with my fellow beings and grouping up to tackle some tough task in Black Rock Mountain, the Plaguelands or Feralas.

When I was younger it was one of my favorite things to venture out into places where I shouldn’t be. I watched my mentor Raga reach her 60^th season in Winterspring as a young Tauren and watched another friend of mine reach his 60^th season out by the Dark Portal when I was still too young to be out there. I have suffered many a beating, but my curiosity always gets the best of me.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I have read it. I agree to your Code of Conduct.
Glad to see you around here, Kyiee.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Kyiee left the guild today (about 5 minutes ago) stating she was going to join a guild that would help her achieve her higher-end goals.