Kuuru is looking for a home
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Kuuru, I was a Blackhoof, but, well, I felt that I should no longer shame my tribe by bearing their name, I go buy just Kuuru

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I was a shaman, but my pride...well, I fell, I'm now known as a "Death Knight"

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am Kuuru, I exiled myself from my tribe, I fell from the spirits and it feels as if even the Earthmother no longer looks over me. I make my way the best I can in the world, my peers and fellow Tauren are nice to me as a matter of courtesy I'm sure, but that is in the past now.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Since I severed my ties with the spirits, it felt wrong for me to continue using their blessed crops for healing, currently, I am attempting to make myself a new path, as what I do not know.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
<OOC:none on this server, Member of Greenstone on Dath'Remar.>

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
A fellow Death Knight, A brother in exile, Bovi, suggested i look for fellowship amongst the Ironsong Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Breaking away from the power of the Lich King, I didnt do this alone mind you, but it has been my greatest test.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
To redeem myself in the eyes of the Horde, while I was under the dominion of the Lich King...well...I'm rather uncomfortable talking about that matter

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The feel of grass against my hooves, scents of unfamiliar things. With my body now my own again, It's like being reborn

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes, Understood
Greetings Death Knight and thank you for your application.
Please attend the next moot you are able to in order to make introductions before the Tribe.
Moots are every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time in a random location.
This weeks moot will be held in Sun Rock Retreat in Stonetalon Mountains.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Peonship granted 02/26/09
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)