Krotarr's Non-Text App
Hey there!
Written applications are so boring, so here's something a little different.
Krotarr! I'd say it's about time. Darn raiding guilds stealing you...
I'm not sure if you've seen it (or can see it), but I still have a picture from that time when you appeared randomly in Elwynn to fish near Goldshire! Heh heh.

Edit: Besides, tusks are much better than... er... rotting... flesh.
I adore your application!
Kretol Wrote:Krotarr! I'd say it's about time. Darn raiding guilds stealing you...
I'm not sure if you've seen it (or can see it), but I still have a picture from that time when you appeared randomly in Elwynn to fish near Goldshire! Heh heh.

Edit: Besides, tusks are much better than... er... rotting... flesh.

You have a picture of that?! Where??!
Heh I remember that day; followed you arround while constantly talking. Ended up having to jump into a portal after pyroblasting an annoying paladin.
I can't see the pic!
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
*Applauds* Very creative app! Our moots are on Thursdays, at 6 pm, (Silverhand time), just ask anyone in Ironsong for the location, we move it week to week. And, since you know him *points to Kretol* and I presume you know him *points to Damoxian*, that explains how you know about us.
Shillatae Wrote:I can't see the pic!

Oh, if the picture doesnt work, try this link: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39149491/">http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39149491/</a><!-- m -->
*stands there smiling stupidly for a bit, then gives in and gives Krotarr a big hug for his awesome application* :biggrin:
I'd have to say, that was a GREAT application !! Love the artwork and some really good humor there as well. I'll be looking forward to seeing you at our next Moot.

-Ulfric
[Image: 18177.jpg]
Thank you for that! Funny and very well done. I look forward to seeing you at one of our moots on Thursdays, you sound like an excellent addition to the tribe!
Sorry, we are full up on talented artists. Thank you for your interest and please remove this application post haste, worm.

~Efluvia
(( ok, im not one for giving much praise even if it is diserved, but I have to say that was the most unique app I have ever seen in all my years of playing MMO's. So on those grounds alone you have my stamp of aproval.... not like it means much... lol ))
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~
Love your application. Hee.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Great application.
Vote Akora for MA!
That is one of the most entertaining thing I've read on this entire website. Well done.