Kosath?
Kosath, you were on just a bit ago and /gquit. was this you or have you been hacked?
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
0.o
Confusedhock:

Oh dear.

Wait, he's back.
Er... he's still guilded, from what I see. Heh.
Confusedhock:
Ummm, what? That certainly wasn't me, and I was on last night with nothing amiss.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
odd, several of us saw it.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I hope its not another hack. It already happend to Mnidiall. Sad
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” ~General George S. Patton

[Image: Fury.jpg]
Best thing would be to change your password and all that sort of thing asap... just in case it was a hack.

Here's to hoping it wasn't though o.o
In order for it to have been a hack and for him subsequently to have been online and in guild with no problems, he would have had to have accepted a guild reinvite from Sreng himself and be promoted back to Blademaster. So either you guys were mistaken or it was some kind of in-game glitch. No hax involved, no worries.

Unless SRENG IS TEH HAX0R!!!111

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Aye, Sreng is the only person who can promote to the Blademaster rank, and I was also in the exact spot I had been when I last logged off. I'm thinking it was some sort of glitch.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
If it was a hack, it sounds like it was a "make other players see false messages" sort of hack. My initial feeling is that it's unlikely to be a simple glitch, given how specific the message is, but who knows.

Keep your eyes peeled for messages that don't seem to make sense; somebody on the server may be playing games.