Korrak (Returning member, new character.)
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
- Hello. My name is Korrak. I have garnered the title of the love fool. How I acquired this title is a tale for another time, but let me just say this. It was a very messy day in the clefthoof fields of Nagrand.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
- I am a Troll Priest. I was born to be a wilderness stalker but while I was patrolling the forests of Stranglethorn Vale, I stumbled into a small cave that had a young kaldorei family living in it only a few days prior. I could smell their putrid scent from a mile away. They must have left in a hurry because all of their belongings were still here. I had found a small handbook on Spiritual Guidance. My hunting skills and ability to stalk prey started to decline because I was so mystified by this book. Soon I had been so enveloped of learning everything I could about this "Holy Light," my mother had abandoned me. I have since traveled the world learning as much about the Holy Light as I could.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
- My father was a Gurubashi Trapper and my mother was a Blood Elf Scout. She had been sent on a mission to Stranglethorn to uncover the whereabouts of a missing caravan from Booty Bay. I am not sure who she worked for, she would never tell me. They had met when she fell into a trap set by my father and held captive for many weeks. Over the time, my father had grown to liking my mother. Even though she didn't like him very much. I'm sure anyone being held against their will would dislike their captor. *laughs quietly* When the time came to bring my mother to Zul'Gurub to sacrifice, he went rogue and slaughtered his friend to save my mother. He let her go thinking she would run but for some reason she stayed. They ran to hide in the Bal'lal ruins with my fathers brother. I was born some time after their arrival to the ruins. When I was about the age of 9 months old, the Gurubashi had finally found where my parents were hiding. My father distracted the Gurubashi patrolman so that Mother could escape. Well that's what my mother told me but who knows what really happened. My mother escaped Stranglethorn Vale and hopped on a boat from Booty Bay to Ratchet. After some travel we had arrived in Orgrimmar where she met up with her fellow scouts. She was able to get us a teleport to Silvermoon City, where we stayed in her old house. When I was 7 years old, she returned to Stranglethorn Vale and raised me in Grom'gol Base Camp. She wanted me to live the normal life of a troll and now that I think about it, she was probably harassed for having a troll child. Now I am the young age of 49 and I currently reside in a small tent on top of Orgrimmar. Hidden from the view of my fellow Horde down below. I don't like fighting and only put on my battlegear if I am truly needed. I have recently found a group of adventurers named The Ironsong Tribe. I have yet to meet many of them but in the coming months I hope to be known as a trustworthy friend.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
- I have been so busy with all my training that I haven't had the time to work on any professions.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
- It was just my mother and I until she left me. Up until recently I have been quite alone.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
- I have heard many great things about this tribe. One of them being that they have a few members who also use the Holy light. I hope to learn from them and maybe teach them as much as possible.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
- I would have to say the greatest trial in my lifetime was being able to cast the advanced spell Circle Of Healing without passing out. It might have something to do with me being a halfbreed but I may never know the true reason.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
- I wish to learn all of the schools of magic the Holy Light has to offer. I will not stop until I do so. I also wish to start exploring again. My stalker instincts kick in every once and a while and the attraction to find small nooks and crannies in the world of Azeroth is becoming stronger every day.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
- I enjoy watching people excel in new things. If I am able to help someone get better at anything it really makes me feel great.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
- Yes. The Code of Conduct in your tribe would be very easy for me to follow.