Korgalla and Ghaan
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Korgalla, First Sergeant in battle and Earthcaller of the Orcs.

His brother Ghaan also stands before you, a mere grunt and Sergeant of the Horde.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am one who communes with the spirits. A Shaman of the sixty-eighth order.

I bear my axe to rend the enemies of the Horde and my people. I am a Warrior, sixty-fourth file.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

We were born to mud and apathy. The second war was long over which took our father with it. Our people were interred and the Lethargy was already beginning to set in, taking the fire out of our proud people's hearts. I was but an infant in our mother's arms, my brother in her belly. We were of the last children born into these camps. Immediately after Ghaan was born, the lethargy sunk its claws into our mother. She gave up on life and her children. She died within a year and we were left alone without kin or clan. With the Lethargy, no one seemed to care about two mewling babes. We were sure to die.

Charrog, a young warrior of the Warsong Clan took pity on us. He had been newly captured while scouting the area around the Arathi Internment Camp, so had not yet succumbed to the malady of our people. He cared for us and raised us to be strong and proud Orcs, despite the conditions we were suffering.

Years later, when we had matured, we witnessed the greatest and most tragic moment of our lives. We first noticed a gathering of troops among our Human captors, and before long we knew why. The Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer had returned to free our people. The battle that followed was long and bloody. Many Orcs fell that day, but that loss pales in comparison to the death of Doomhammer himself. From that day forward this place was known as Hammerfall. We watched as he was struck down from behind by a cowardly Human, and bared witness to the raising of a new Warchief, the young Shaman, Thrall, as he took up the Doomhammer and led us to freedom.

We followed the Warchief Thrall across the Great Sea to the distant lands of Kalimdor, but the shadow of the Demons followed us even there. The Third War had come to Kalimdor. The war-front split and our mentor Charrog, as a Grunt of the Warsong Clan, was sent to Ashenvale with Chief Grom Hellscream. Ghaan was deemed too young to go and was left behind with Thrall's forces in the Stonetalon Mountains. Since I had been training over the past months in the way of the Shaman, I was taken with the Warsong Clan in their want of Shamanistic support.

This was the first time my brother and I had been separated. I wanted more than anything to go along with Charrog and Korgalla, and to fight under the great Hellscream. It seemed unfair that my brother, little more than one year the elder, was allowed to go, while was forced to remain behind with the old women and children. I was strong and willing to prove my mettle, but the Warchief thought otherwise.

In Ashenvale, the war-effort progressed, but not without hindrance. To combat our unseen foes Chief Hellscream brought us to a pool of strange fluid. We were ordered to drink, and soon my mind was clouded, my vision red. Lost were the Elements from my thoughts, replaced by the terrible Demonic power. I had become a Warlock. I prefer not to remember what happened after that.

Thrall soon discovered the events transpiring under Grom's leadership, and we were ordered to march. When we reached the Warsong camp, the sight was appalling and unbelievable to my eyes. My own people had become monsters. The ensuing battle was even more horrible to witness and take part in. Orcs fighting Orcs. The battle raged by in a flurry and I can barely recall the details. But the one moment that still stands out in my mind was when I met Charrog, my old friend and mentor, in the field. His mind was no longer his own and I was forced to fight him. I will not recount the details for they are too painful, but when it was over, the body of the Orc I most revered lay bloody and broken at my feet.

During the battle, I retained enough control over myself to not fight my brethren. I holed up in a burrow and waited until it was all over, refusing to spill the blood of my own people. The blood haze was eventually lifted from my eyes, and I soon discovered that it was Grom Hellscream's sacrifice that redeemed us. I, along with the other survivors, was allowed to return to the Horde and given unconditional pardon by our compassionate Warchief. I had to begin my Shaman training anew and have never swayed from that path again, and have looked to Thrall for guidance ever since.

I was reunited with my brother after he was freed by Grom. Charrog and many others may have died, but our people were finally cleansed of the Demonic taint. The sacrifice that Hellscream made and his example as an enduring warrior for the Horde have come to inspire my path in life. I had proven myself in combat and so was inducted by the Warchief as a true soldier of the Horde.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a skinner of beasts and work those skins into leather goods, especially Dragonscale armor. I am also schooled in the healing arts.

I gather minerals and ore for the smithing of arms and armor, and have been inducted into the MIthril Order for my craftsmanship as an Armorsmith. I can bandage my own wounds and those of others, as a full-fledged combat doctor. I also tried my hand at cooking, but Korgalla said he would rather eat the meat raw than endure my cuisine.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

We do not know to which clan we belong, as our parents died when we were too young, though we have fully embraced the new Horde under Warchief Thrall. In looking for somewhere to belong, I joined the Warlords of Valhalla, which merged with the Legions of Doom. Recently, I have moved up to the elite corps, Legends of Doom, but would prefer a more stable and tight-knit brotherhood.

I have always held more loyalty to the Horde itself and to my brother than to other organizations. I did join the Legions of Doom temporarily to assist Korgalla and his companions, but did not stay long, for I sought a group with closer camaraderie.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

In our ongoing search for a clan to call our own, we heard of the Ironsong Tribe and the ideals they embody. ((We heard that Ironsong Tribe had good role-play, which we found lacking elsewhere in the server.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Reacquainting myself with the Elemental spirits after forsaking them for Demonic power.

Being forced to fight against my fellow orcs, especially Charrog, the one whom I looked up to the most of all.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I wish for the Horde to be left in peace, so that we may live in our new homeland without molestation. We Orcs have been in turmoil for many years now, and I believe that our time has come to live in peace under the new rule of Thrall.

I hope for a cleansed Horde, completely free of the taint of Demons and other evil forces. I witnessed first-hand how the influence of Demons twisted the very souls of the ones I cared about, and Grom Hellscream's sacrifice to free the Horde ought not to have been in vain.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I relish delving the depths of a dungeon with other like-minded fellows.

I enjoy exploring the lands furthering the goals of the Horde on my own or with a few close friends and allies. I also enjoy conversing with fellows and getting to know the trials they've endured.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

We agree to follow the code of the Tribe.
Right, present yourself at our moot, tommarow it should be held in Garadar in the outlands, summons are available for those who lack the usual means of arrival.

Damoxian.
Welcome to the totem!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)