Koonzo & Miwoh, Application
((Please accept this joint application, as we are a married couple in real life))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Koonzo Win’ok, of the Darkspear Trolls, retired First Sergeant, honored among the Warsong Outriders

Miwoh, retired First Sergeant, honored among the Warsong Outriders and Frostwolf Clan

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Koonzo is an elemental troll Shaman

Miwoh is a discipline/holy forsaken Priest

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Koonzo:
As a young shaman, I was very eager and regimented in my training. I apprenticed at a reprehensibly young age with Ter’dov, a student himself of the late Witchdoctor Sen’jin. I was so young that my parents feared I would be consumed by the elemental spirits instead of learning to harness them, or as I now realize, become them. I studied and tested my will and spiritual fortitude almost to the breaking point, and yet I could not move beyond the harnessing of earth and fire. After 3 more grueling years, I was able to nominally work with the spirits of water. Yet, something inside of me kept pulling away. I was blocked and my master had no more guidance for me. My wise master sent me away, leaving me only with the advice to “abandon your grasp.â€
"Ah seen these two in action and they be quite a pair. They be good 'uns an' Ah'll be supportin' their application!"

~Cleeyo
I fully support these two souls as excellent potential additions to the Tribe! I have spent much time venturing forth in the wilds with these two as loyal and faithful companions. They are both skilled and dedicated at their respective crafts. I am honored to see them seeking to join the Tribe and look forward to many future adventures!

Abbru
Invited 10/12/06.