Kirani Firespark
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

My name is Kirani Firespark! Da big orc-guy in da city calls me Cham-peen and gives me shiny badge tingy, so is dat! An, umm, some peoples dey call me Lady of Flame, so is dat to!

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I burn stuff wif da firey stuff an den laugh! Is much fun. Da elfies scream somefin 'bout mages before dey die, so guess I's is dat!

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Well, I is da troll from….ac’t’ly, not sure where I’s from. Was found in da middle of some burned up trees, and den taken cared of by da Darkspear. Den growed up, burned some tings, killed some elfies, killed more elfies, and den some more. Da fire be very ‘portant ta me, can feel da powa’ of da flames an da screams when da tings die be like music ta me. Is fun! Well, mostly. Da big orc-guy not let me burn stuff in da city, not afta da first time…an den da second time…

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I can sow stuff! Is kinda fun, an dis tiny gnome ting in da broke city says I can sow stuff dat makes me burn even MORE tings! Also, I can make stuff sparkly! An….umm…well…I can make da soft tings dat make me not hurt…an dat’s kinda it. Da times tried ta cook…sorta burned everyting. Like da food. An da camp. An…da forest. Oh, an not good at catchin fishies too. Dat is borin’! Wanna burn stuff!

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Umm, well, before I’s been in da Lust for Blood, an da Stormfist, an umm…dis ting called chew toy. Not sure why in dis ting, is not for me I’s tink.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Knows lots of peoples in da Tribe! Like Damoxian an Shillatae an…umm…otha’s! Ya’s peoples been aroun’ for awhile, an ya is good peoples dat I’s be wantin ta be wit!

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Oh! Killen elfies. Sometimes dey run. Den gotta chase dems.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Killin elfies! An, umm, burnin stuff. Burn everyting! Den gets all da powa of da fire’s! Heehee, sometimes in dreams see all da world burn, an Kirani da one dat does it! Dose good dreams.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Bein’ wif nice peoples! An burnin stuff an killin elfies an seein stuff and doin stuff! Yesyes!

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes!
Thanuist raises an eyebrow then mutters
"If this one thinks they can burn this 'elfie's hair then they'll be having a lot of pain in their future."
Thanuist Wrote:Thanuist raises an eyebrow then mutters
"If this one thinks they can burn this 'elfie's hair then they'll be having a lot of pain in their future."
I'll assume it's the other elfies, Than.
What? The inferior ones? They do deserve to get burned, if they can't be smart enough to harness their powers, opting instead for their soft natural powers.

No offense, Wakaraina. I mean, it really is your race's calling, so there's nothing ignoble about that. You can't help it!
Wakaraina Wrote:
Thanuist Wrote:Thanuist raises an eyebrow then mutters
I'll assume it's the other elfies, Than.
"This one's kind has called me 'elfie'" many a time. Considering the Amani troll's feelings towards us I want to make sure there is no confusion."
This name sounds AWFULLY familiar to me....
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]