Kingdom of Loathing
Well, I had some free time last night at 2am, so Sound, Efluvious and myself tried out Kingdomofloathing.com Which for any who have not seen it..its a different experience when it comes to a crazy rpg. I encourage you to try it when you have some free time just for your own amusement.
It's so randomly, hilariously good. Try it. Seriously.

- Soundy the Mariachi Larcenist.. fear my sombrero of doom!
yes, you must try it and deal in the meats!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I am not sure which left me at a more complete loss for words... this, or Damoxian's impromptu opera on Vent last night.
I've played that a little, off and on. Doesn't have quite the depth of WoW, but it's a fun distraction. =)
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Update!

Efluvious, Damoxian and I have created our own personal clan over on Kingdom of Loathing. Three members strong, The Linguini Inquisition is a fierce threat to all those who dare to face our chief weapons of Ragu and surprise! Our Grand Noodle (Efluvious), Tortellini Torturer (Damoxian) and I (Saucy Soundy) demand you come join us. And I'm being absolutely serious. Big Grin

Come deal with us in the meats! And it's okay if the Goblin King over at Cobb's Knob continually beats you up, we kind of suck too. : )

((In all seriousness, if you did bother giving KOL a try, look us up. If you haven’t, take a peak at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kingdomofloathing.com">http://www.kingdomofloathing.com</a><!-- m --> again. It's hysterically good and I strongly encourage it. Come be noobs at KOL together with Efluv, Damo and I! And don’t worry about it taking away from your WoW/life time too much, you're limited to just forty adventures a day.. All of which are totally freakin’ worth it, mind you. Big Grin ))
I'm Grazak the Tern Slapper..
Behold Gloran, Tern Slapper.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I miss my Disco Bandit!

*sniffle*
Min die alot Polka Criminal

hell yeas
Oh man, Min.. I don't think any of us have logged onto KOL in months. Efluv is our clan leader though, so if you applied to the Linguine Inquisition and need him to log in to approve it, poke him. :]

I kind of miss KOL's silly, absolute randomness.. hmm.
It dosent matter if none of you play. I got things like this to Help me along!!!

Haiku Dungeon Romance

[Image: haiku24.gif]

Nice axe there, baby
Wanna latch onto my shaft?
That line always works...

You gain 2 Smarm.
You gain a Moxie point!

This game is great!!!
Kretol, we think to much alike. Unknowing of your title I named myself the Ravishing Ravioli, and then I apply to the clan only to find out...
[Image: bum.gif] You're fighting a rushing bum

You deftly slip your fingers into your opponent's pocket and grab something.
[Image: bumcheek.gif] You acquire an item: bum cheek

He tries to smack you, but you rush backwards.

YAR!!!!
aparently Efluvious and suoivulfe (my alt) have been inactive too long and were deleted, so I'm thinking that the guild is no more as well =(
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]