Keish Axehewn (application)
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Keish Axehewn; weaponsmithy, minor ambassador to Silvermoon City

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Warrior.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
About three years ago, I was a shaman of the Darkspears, but after my wife fell victim to the voodoo of Zalazane on the Echo Isles, I was driven into a blood lust that severed my connections to the elements and the spirits. Now, I fight using my own skill to safeguard the lands of my people, and to honor the man that made the Darkspears into the honorable and significant fighting force that we are today; Thrall.
Shortly after the Blood Elves of Silvermoon City joined the causes of the Horde, Thrall appointed me to the post of minor ambassador to Silvermoon City, with a direct focus on filing progress reports concerning the situation in the Ghostlands. Mere weeks after I arrived in Silvermoon City for the first time, I met Raiche Alashk, to whom I am now engaged. Once Raiche left the lands of Quel'Thalas, I respectfully resigned my post as ambassador and sought to train myself to be as strong as possible with the sole purpose of protecting the woman I love. To accomplish this, I journeyed to Outlands, where I met many comrades including Drel'Gar Bloodeye, who has since become a valuable ally, and good friend.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
During my training, I have taken up the professions of Mining and Blacksmithing, with a specialization in Weaponsmithing. I am also very skilled in the art of first aid, and can make and apply even heavy netherweave bandages.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
The only guild I have been associated with was the guild Hellbent, which I only recently left after several confrontations started by an officer of the guild, and rather than make a scene, I politely vacated the guild and attempted to avoid making trouble for anyone else.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
While training in the Outlands, I met the shaman Drel'Gar Bloodeye, who has proved to be a valuable ally, and good friend.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Hmm... now that's a tough one... in all my life, I have faced and overcome various obstacles and trials... though I must say the greatest so far has been the trial, and privelage, of marriage.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to get stronger so as to better protect the woman I love. By the same token, I wish to vanquish all threats to Azeroth and Outlands alike, to make both worlds safer for her sake. Among those I wish to vanquish are Illidan, The Betrayer, the elemental lord Ragnaros, and the dread lich, Kel'Thuzad.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The opprotunity to test my skills, improve on my weaknesses, and meet honorable fighters to train with, fight beside, and become close to.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I do.
(( From my experience in traveling with Keish, he is a wonderful player and a great RPer as well... definitely worth a look Smile ))
Given the apparent lack of interest in inducting me into the guild, both ingame, and on this forum, I'm respectfully withdrawing my application.
How unfortunate. Have you been able to attend one of our weekly moots? They are one of the easiest ways to get to know members of the Tribe, and for them to get to know you.

Personally, I have been unable to attend the past 2 or 3 due to other, outside factors, so I havent seen you.

We also have a couple of chat channels that people use as a way of contacting tribemates and prospective applicants? Did you make use of these?

These are the easiest ways to get to know us, and just about any of our members can pass along this information to you.

Sorry it didnt work out.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King