Kazmira Bloodylust
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Kazmira Bloodylust also known as Kasimira Bloodylust . I have had many titles first was Odji-Mortis, then Quartermaster of Malevolent Mercantilism and last was Grandmaster of Lethal Logistics when I was with The Unholy Legions of Anti-Sanctus Chaotica. Now I am known as the Dreadful Kazmira Bloodylust.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I have been training as a Rogue but might later go down the path of a Death Knight.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I am always ready for a battle against the other side. I love to kill with my two blades. As you can tell I am a blood elf always seeking to have more power.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Ahh so many to decide from but I will pick up something as I go along to keep me busy when I am not killing the enemy.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Anti Sanctus Chaotica and Stormhaven
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
OOC: I liked the look of the website and liked what I read in the forms.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
It would have to be finding myself all alone surrounded by my enemies.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I desire to be on the battlefield killing many and gaining more power
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy having many fall because of my blades.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read and agree.
Greetings elf,

Please attend the next moot you are able to in order to introduce yourself to the Tribe. Moots are held every Thursday evening at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time. Contact myself or any other member of the Tribe for the location details as we move the location around.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I will be able to attend on the 3rd since I just miss the last one. I just need to know where it is being held at.