Karlaag
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Karlaag, that is what i am called. I have no title of which i am worthy.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Hunter. I am best with my traps, and have been known to be quite canny in catching elusive prey.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born in a small outpost near the Stonetalon peaks. My father and mother were strong workers, worthy of the name Grunt. I was born youngest, the runt of my family. My twisted form and bent legs were weak, and i was almost useless as a child. My father despaired of his youngest son ever being anything but a burden, but I watched the animals of the plains near our home. I learned their ways, how they ran, where there strength came from. I was weak and could hardly move, but i learned. I met Agni in the mountains near Orgrimmar, when i was sent there by my father in shame. I have not returned to my home.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
From a young age, I have sought herbs and potions to improve my weaknesses. I am discerning and have learned the most potent of elixirs and which herbs to make them from. Someday, I might find one that will make me strong.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Discord took me in when no others would. But I have earned some small honor, yet they let me eat nothing but the crumbs from their table. I will eat no Orcs cast-offs, i deserve at least to be treated with respect. (OOC there was a bit of guild drama over some kara raids, i am still working with many people in discord and you may talk to roshawara, Grundok or Toril for a reference)
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Kretol has run with me. He has seen my inadequacies and has not derided me. My war leader Toril has mentioned the tribe with great longing. surely someone within this great tribe has need of a Hunter, even one as weak as me?
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial came to me young in my life. Trying to find a way past my weakness, to emulate those great beasts of the field. I taught my twisted legs to run, found that my speed of arm could be as great as strength. I fought long and hard to learn the ways of the beast, how to create the best traps, how to bring even the most elusive of prey to them. My greatest trial now is to always remember who i was, and constantly keep from falling into weakness again.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goals are to continue the fight with Toril, we have sought to kill the echoes of the mad mage Medivh, and we will will, though they defeat us time and again. If only i was more able, We could win.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The thrill of a challenge. Because i use my traps and tricks, i am not always challenged. I know if i stood toe-to-toe with these great beasts and warriors they would destroy me. But I, Karlaag the weak, the unready, can defeat even the most powerful of foes with my clever traps and my crossbow.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
yep. read it and can adhere. Thanks for taking a glance!
Greetings, fellow hunter. We gather weekly, on Thursdays, at 6:00 pm, Orgrimmar time. Perhaps you should come and meet us. We change locations, so seek one within the Tribe on a Thursday, for the location of where we gather.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Karlaag worked out his differences with his previous guild (Discord) and ended up rejoining them.