Karazhan 6/4
It turns out I will be here for Karazhan after all. My work travel has been pushed back a couple days.

We will be in need of a couple DPS and possibly a healer I believe. Please post if you would like to come.

Oryx and Zlinka, please let me know if your connection will be good enough to be online. If I don't hear from you, I will assume it is not. Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
I shall be available if you need me, I will also be available the Monday following.

6/4 is a 5pm start?
That monday is still up in the air for me due to work. I won't know until later this week.
Kosath Whitehorn
Hi Kosath,

Our connection appears to be fast enough, so we will plan on being there this Wednesday!

-Z
I'll be there as usual.
The resident spriest will be there, I also have a rogue friend who may like to come
Please count Koonzo and Miwoh in. Elemental shammy and shadowpriest respectively.
See you all tonight.
Miwoh, just wanted to make sure you guys know we're starting at 7PM (10 eastern) tonight. I realized I hadn't posted the start time, since I haven't switched to another schedule for Karazhan yet. We usually only go for less than 1.5 hours.

If that sounds good, then we'll see you there.

For the ealier start times, the soonest we'll do that is next week. I just don't know if I'll be in Seattle or not right now, and didn't want to set it up yet.
Kosath Whitehorn
If the start time is 7 ST then I can bring Tutelary if you need/want an under geared under experianced tank again. >.>
Yay! deaths galore for out pally friend! jk, BB
Kosath,

Thanks for the clarification. Miwoh will be there for tonight (7 pm start), I won't be able to but would love to join you next Wednesday at the 5 pm time (assuming that you are around).

~Koonzo
Since Kosath may be out of town next Wednesday, I will go ahead and run the Raid if he is not available. So folks can go ahead and plan on it, regardless.
Doh I ended up running late getting home. >.<