Kara 6/11
I will definitely be out of town for work this coming week, so I will be holding off starting the monday run until the 16th. Daichallar has offered to take care of things for wednesday, so I will leave it to him to set up a time as 5 or 7 game time.

Good luck, and have fun!
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Well its been a blast Kosath. Wednesday was my last run with ya.

Dai, I wont be there as my account expires that day, you will need another healer for that night as I believe Oryx and Faeriel are going to be the regulars.

Good luck and spend those badges wisely!
Well, this is the dilemma, if I start if at 5:00, I need two healers. If I don't start it at 5:00, there is no way we will be able to make it a full clear on Wednesday.....

So who wants to take over for Oryx's amazing healing on Wednesday?

And we will also need to replace Zlinka's 800 or so DPS.
I unfortunately have a raid from 5:30-9:30 wednesdays =(
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Amato and Coranda can also only be there after... Well, 6, most likely. It varies depending on traffic.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
I can prolly make it by 6:30-7 ST on wednesday maybe even 6 depending on traffic. I'd prefer to take Tute but if its around the times I can come and you need extra DPS I can bring BB or gorg.
Daichallar Wrote:Well, this is the dilemma, if I start if at 5:00, I need two healers. If I don't start it at 5:00, there is no way we will be able to make it a full clear on Wednesday.....

So who wants to take over for Oryx's amazing healing on Wednesday?

And we will also need to replace Zlinka's 800 or so DPS.

Wait, doesn't it reset on Tuesday? Monday will be Curator-and-up, not Lower Kara, right?
If I had to I could go holy if we really needed a healer. With my entire heal set I have roughly +1100 plus healing. Not fantastic but it could certainly be worse, I suppose. I also know a few dps who might like to get in on it.
Instead of just editing out my typo....

I meant to try for a full clear on Mondays, by getting through Curator or Aran on Wednesday.

So as things look, in order to start at 5:00, we are looking at needing 2 healers and another Tank, and at a few DPS.

So, in all likelyhood, I will just try and get it going at 5:00, if it doesn't happen, I will just wait till 7:00 to start.