Kal'ndriel
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
I am Kal’ndriel, Novice Ranger, daughter of Ael’nin and Gar’ahel.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
They dub me as a ‘hunter,’ but I am currently practicing to become a full-fledged Farstrider, in honor of my father’s wishes. I often travel around with my forest lion companion, Shatria.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born of a Hawkstrider Breeder father and a commoner mother. After my father died when I was still just an infant, my mother began sheltering me from most of the outside world. I don’t remember much of my childhood, since every day was essentially the same to me, hidden behind the thick walls of Silvermoon. All I’ve known is Silvermoon – until recently. I found a note written by my father, which my mother had hidden away. In it, my father requested that I hone the skills of the bow, to honor our bloodline. He also briefly mentioned a sister of mine…

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I recently took up mining to fund my own resources, as well as first aid. Shatria tends to get herself into trouble quite often, so bandages come in handy.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not been in any such thing as of yet.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have yet to meet any of the Tribe face-to-face, but I have been told it is a great place to find social interaction as well as assistance.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Trying to convince my mother I wasn’t losing my mind for deciding to leave home. She threatened to disown me, but I know that if it was really what my father wanted of me, then my choice was right and just.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I currently seek to find my sister, and eventually, to become one of the greatest Farstriders ever known.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Experiencing new things. New food, new places, new people…all of it entices me to travel.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I, Kal’ndriel, do hereby agree with The Ironsong Tribe’s Code of Conduct and will abide by it.
((well, she is my sister so there's only one answer for this... No.

Just kidding. She gets my support. Excellent RPer and fun to boot. I don't mind being related to her))
(They're multiplying...)
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Thanuist Wrote:...I don't mind being related to her))

((Gee, thanks. <.<

So, I know there's a moot tonight, and I was planning on going, but a good friend of mine got ahold of me and invited me to a bonfire at her house tonight. I have no idea when I'll be home. ._.lll I'll try to make it to the one next week, but that might be a little difficult with the start of school. I'll see what I can do. ^_^Wink)
So you rifled through your mothers belongings, stole a letter from her, and left home. Well that is one way of heading out into the world I suppose.
We meet at 6pm Orgrimmar time on Thursdays. Perhaps you and your cat came come and introduce yourselves? I am curious to understand what a Farstrider is.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Granted peonship 09/04/2008.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)