Kaerrah
*Pads into the room silently and looks about. Furrowing her brow she shifts into a slightly wild eyed Tauren. Taking the application, she dabs the quill into the ink and begins to write in harsh sharp strokes.*

((Forgive the abruptness of her words in the application, it is not her intent to be short. She has spent too much time in her animal forms and the lines have begun to blur. Civilized things like writing and speaking have grown difficult for her. A majority of her IC time is spent in form and she communicates mostly with gestures and looks.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Kaerrah.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Feral. Druid.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
*there are several lines of text scratched out here* I am Kaerrah.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I skin fallen prey. I eat the meat and save the skin for later. ((LW/Skinning - Elemental LW as if that matters anymore))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I was of the Rotten Luck. For many, many moons. No others.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The Tribe hunts. The Amaran, the Merrin, they are welcome to prowl with me always.

((The most smoothly run and most enjoyable ZG runs I have ever taken part of have all been under the leadership of IST. In fact, my time into ZG was with IST and I've been quite frustrated attempting to hold others up to that example.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Many friends lost in last moon. Many, many friends. Good hunters all of them.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I would like to fly. So free...

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Hunting. Fighting. Killing.

The small ones. With the big noses? They are especially tasty.

((I enjoy PvP, I don't like raiding in the huge instances- but I LOVE the smaller instances and a well run 20 man. I enjoy doing lowbie instances, SM particularly- something about monk slappage...))

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yarr.

Question! Can I still eat the big nosed little ones? I will eat them respectfully...

((oh yeah... feel free to change my forum name to Kaerrah- I love Verruckter, he's a blast to play, but nothing like pouncing on unaware foes and biting them firmly in the rump))
*Reads Kaerrah's marks on the Totem and sighs and mutters to herself*

We have lost so many, so very many. Kaerrah, I will not lose your friendship too. When the time is right . . . .

*nods to herself in determination and walks out*
More feral druids are always a good thing.

*grins happily*
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)