Just an idea...
If, theoretically, we were to pick a weekend some time, and plan a real-life get-together for the guild for a couple of days, would you pay the possibly hundreds of dollars worth of travel costs?
Depending on the where and when, but I'd certainly consider it.

Krell
Orc Hunter
Can we get together in Japan?
(( It would honestly depend upon the weekend and the location, as poEdo doesn't necessarily get to choose when he can take leave...and he has to stand watch some weekends... if not for those things, I think it would be a -resounding- yes from the two of us ))
If you are asking me to buy you a ticket to come down and visit, the answer is no.

Heh.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
((I can give a solid "maybe." Really depends on where it is, what my work schedule is like, etc., etc.))
((As wonderful as this is and as much as I have already talked of such a fun thing with Shillatae, it seems like it would be far-off. It's always good to plan in advance, though!

My idea was that many of us go to Blizzcon next year, furthermore, we go a day early to set the night prior aside for some kind of Ironsong fun, with no Convention distractions.

I think it's a great plan.))
As I will be travelling to Indiana in January for a family function, I don't think I'll be able to afford a second plane ticket until later in the year. BlizzCon next year is a defininte possibility for myself and Azoz. We were both very sad we couldn't attend this year. Also, after July 1 will be better for me as I finish up my undergrad classes the last week of June (I'll have a BS in Psychology).
~B
I would like that, but it would have to be after June, for me also.
Depending on how close to the border it is I might be able to attend.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Well, if BlizzCon happens in Anaheim again...sure I'll go! *laugh*
I'd love to, but i'm a university student so I'm not sure I could afford it Sad.
My current fly around the world plans is a potential trip for a week to San Fransisco and San Jose to hang out with family and friends out there.

And then the real one I'm working on is the trip I plan to take to Capetown, South Africa. That would have me gone for like three months or so, and not in game for the duration... I don't really plan on packing the machine with on this trip, if it even happens. /em crosses fingers.

So yes, I'd love to get together and hang out with you all, but no, I will have to wait that out still. Maybe Blizzcon next year, assuming I'm still playing this then.
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.
Yes.

*smile*

-Chiokai
I don't have a car, and I don't have a job. I don't think my parents are gonna spot me on this one XD

Ah, the lamentations of a lazy high-schooler.