July 27 and 28
Jaba is on vacation, and will miss the raids.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Krell will be dutifully attending his weekend class on these days. Friday I will be in class from 4pm-9pm, and Saturday from 9am-6pm. So, there is a possibility I could join in on Friday nights raid if its still going and you need a replacement...same for Saturday night.

I hate school.

~Krell
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
no worries you two. Speaking of school, i'll be heading back to it in a few weeks. I'll keep you updated on things, and it is likely I'll still be fine with the raiding schedule as it stands now.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
No you won't. We're rping every night ^_^ and having bad movie marathons on the nights we're not rping. NO RAIDING FOR JOO
Grey will be late on friday getting home from work. About 630 or so server time.
Anathamon Wrote:No you won't. We're rping every night ^_^ and having bad movie marathons on the nights we're not rping. NO RAIDING FOR JOO

Only if I get to be a half dwarf/half minotaur bard who plays the spoons as his instrument. Oh, and yes please on more bad movies. The last one I watched was UHF, and it's been a good month since then.

Or, if it's not fantasy, I'll be the tall goofy fellow who is always confused and bumbles into trouble. I may have a dog who sorta talks and a few hairs on my chin as well.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Half dwarf. *Shudder*
Though I think I used to Rp a Dwarfling once, long ago.. Killed it pretty quickly to get away from it, though.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.