Jewelcrafting, 6 points to 375
Hey,

I have been stuck at 369 with jewelcrafting for a bit due mainly to my lack of having enough primals to make diamonds. Thought I would tell you all what it is I can make that will still give me points and see if anyone was in need of anything.
So the list goes...

Ring of Arcane Shielding
level 70 Finger
+12 Stamina
+30 Arcane Resistance
Equip: Improves resilience rating by 8
(This takes 2 eternium bars and 8 primal manas each. If you want this I will donate the bars, but I don't have the primals)

Insightful Earthstorm Diamond
+12 Intellect
requires 2 red, 2 yellow, 2 blue

Powerful Earthstorm Diamond
+18 Stamina & 5% Stun resistance
requires 3 blue

Swift Skyfire Diamond
+24 Attack Power & Minor run speed increase
requires 2 yellow, 1 red

Tenacious Earthstorm Diamond
+12 Defence Rating & Chance to restore health on hit
requires 5 blue

Thundering Skyfire Diamond
Chance to increase melee/ ranged attack speed
requires 2 red, 2 blue, 2 yellow

Well, that's it. Once I reach 375 I can clear out my bank. I got ahead of myself and bought way too many designs from the Shattered Sun Offensive. (Heh- started buying with out looking at the prices! Didn't realize 'til I had most of the ones offered at the first rep you can purchase with, friendly I think. So if anyone wants something made just let me know.) Smile

Thanks,
-Cordeiris
I will look tonight at what Diamonds I have on Hidea and pass them along for cutting. Smile
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Thank you!! <claps excitedly> :clap:
I wanted to post a thank you to Coranda, also, who sent me 8 primals for the ring.

And thanks to those primals, the diamonds are now the only things I am guaranteed points on. I would still be happy to make that particular item, however, for anyone needing it, with the same deal as before. (You provide the mana and I will provide the eternium)

Also, I just learned a new design that will also help.
Eternal Earthstorm Diamond
+12 defense Rating & +10% Shield Block Value
requires 2 blue, 1 yellow

Thanks again,
-Cordeiris
It was my pleasure to be able to help!
I would love a Thundering Skyfire diamond.

I only have two reds and a yellow though, so it looks like I'll have to save two blues and another yellow. Or I can just send you what I have and see if you can make anything of that. I'm not sure if that would get your skill up though.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Thanks Melikar,
Actually I have quite a few of the gems that make diamonds saved up. Send me what you have (hopefully including the primals needed) and I will donate the rest. (In case anyone needs to know the mats for making diamonds, for Earthstorm Diamond they are 3 each of Deep Peridot, Shadow Draenite, Golden Draenite and 2 each of Primal Earth and Primal Water. For the Skyfire Diamond it is 3 each of Blood Garntet, Flame Spessarite, Azure Moonstone and 2 each of Primal Fire and Primal Air.)

Oh, and I noticed last night that I forgot to put down one more item that I can still level with. Not too sure anyone would want it though, but here it is just in case.

Crown of the Sea Witch
Level 70 Head
127 Armor
+20 Intellect
+20 Spirit
+42 Stamina
Red Gem Slot
Blue Gem Slot
Blue Gem Slot

Equip: Increases damage and healing done
by magic spells and effects by up to 23

Takes 12 Khorium bars, 4 Mercurial Adamantite, 20 Jaggal Pearls, 3 Shadow Pearls to make.
If anyone is interested in this I will donate the 12 Khorium bars, 4 Mercurial Adamantite and the 20 Jaggal pearls. Unfortunately I can only do that once before running out of some things. So if you want it let me know. After that, anyone still wanted one will have to have at least most of their own mats.

Thanks,
-Cordeiris

Oh, and P.S. If you have a diamond you want cut you can send it to me, but if you're sending the mats you can send them directly to Vosiri (Daichallars alt, who has been doing the diamond transmutes for me) with a note that its for me to cut. thanks again!
Hey again,
Down to the last two pints needed thank to everyone's help. Keep sending stuff you'd like cut, even after I get the last points, Ironsong cuts are obviously free.
Just wanted to say thanks to those who helped. I've finished leveling Jewelcrafting and if you'd like something made, just ask.

-Cordeiris