Jahir
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name be Jahir. I'm a bit young, mon, I admit. No titles earned yet, though I have been called a fair number of tings! Not always pleasant tings, but sometimes deserved. /chuckle

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I'm studyin' de ways of de hunter, learnin' how the wild tings are.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Greetin's to ye all. I'm Jahir, pleased to be makin yer aquaintences and such. I don' know just yet what all there is to tell. I am still young in years, but I try and make up for dat with a good spirit. The Mojo flows in us all, mon, doncha know?

I'm just now leavin' me home and finding me way in de world, so I han't got much history to be sharin'. Maybe I'll make some as I go. Don't we all?

It han't been too long since I left me village behind. I liked de place jus' fine, mon, don' get me wrong. I just had to get movin'. I don' like people always tellin' me what to do, ya know? De elders in my tribe, dey be tellin' me a got a problem wit de authority. I tell dem, no- I don' got problem with de authority, I got a problem with de system that de authority keeps in place! Dey don't like dat answer too much, but dey not get too mad anyhow.

De Village witch doctor, he come to me and tell me dat I got de right spirit, just not the wisdom to temper it yet. Says it is time for young Jahir to take his Mojo out into de world and learn what there is to learn. So I puts my feet upon de road I and I start de walkin', mon.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am learnin' to work de leather now. Been skinnin lots of animals to do it. World is a rough place though, so I pickin up on some of de first aid. Dat helps me, and it helps me with my pets and such too. Oh yeah, and I am starting to learn de fishin' and de cookin'. Lots o things I find I need to learn once I am leavin' home.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I tried to start a small band back in me village once. We was gonna tour all over Kalimdor and sing to all de villages about de opression of de authority and the power of de young ones. Had to forget about it though, as I couldn't find anybody in my village that could play anytin' but de drums.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I only stumbled across de tribe tonight, watchin' de weddin and de family-joinin' of 3 of your members. Blessin's and good Mojo to ya all!

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Jus bein' on my own out in de world alone for de first time is trial enough for me, doncha know?

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I want to show de world dat dey don' have to follow de system as it is laid out for dem. Dis is a time of war and strife to be sure, but it don' all have to be like dat, eh mon? You gotta let yourself live your life, or dere is notin' worth fightin' for. We gotta work to save dis' world and de last generation' did a pretty good job of messin' it up, doncha know?

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
So much to enjoy in dis big world, how do you narrow it down to de most? I like de friendships dat I had in me village, but I left it behind to find de world. Maybe I can find some more as I go- dat would be most enjoyable.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Absolutely, mon.

-----------------------------------
OK, now the OOC stuff. Smile

Jahir is obviously a Troll, and I try and keep the accent up as much as I can (though I will obviously slip once in a while.) Jahir is also young, idealistic, and in many ways naiive. He's kind of a trollish example of the early punk movement we had in the real world back in the early 80's. He is anti establishment (though not necessarily anti-authority.) Many of his ideals revolve around saving the world and being self-reliant.

However, he's young and sometimes his rebelliousness and ideals are a bit unrealistic.

As far as me- the player- I've been playing WoW for over a year now, starting in the last week of closed beta. I played a Night Elf Druid for most of this time, but have gotten rather dissatisfied with the limited amount of things I have available to do as a level 60 character. I work a very erratic schedule, and can't usually do the high-end raids, as I can't always commit in advance to the raiding schedules that most guilds keep.

I tried the whole battlegrounds/pvp thing, but the 2-hour wait times for a 10 minute match on Alliance side just don't work with my schedule.

So, I decided to reroll horde. I'm an avid roleplayer, and finding a roleplaying guild on Alliance side was very difficult. Stumbling across this one tonight on the Horde side impressed me, and I hope that I'll be able to join you all!

Looking forward to meeting more of you--

--Jahir