Irritated Rantings.
(( <breaks down and cries> I was going to come on and enjoy the moot this evening, but I got everything together and the %*#@ modem died...then, I fixed that...and there's a 200+ person que!

I'm just about ready to give up entirely. Bleh. I hope you guys had a wonderful moot. -Zema ))
This is an ongoing problem with events hosting by anyone or any guild lately: I strongly encourage anyone who is able to do so log in early for raids/RP events or whatever.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
(( I had planned to log in early, but our modem decided not to work. heh...and...well, I did manage to get to the moot (very late) just to disconnect again after hearing one or two hellos and trying to listen to what was going on. Frustrating all around. I miss you guys. -Zema))
Try not to let it get to you Zema. I realize it's little comfort, but it is happening to most people right now. Logging in at prime time is just a major headache, and Blizzard knows it.

The good news is, it seems the contests on the test realm are to stress test new hardware for their servers, and from what I have heard, it's working well. Blizzard has said they'll be rolling those out in the next few weeks, and while the qeue's may not disappear, the lag and login process as a whole should get a lot better.

So hang in there, because we miss you too, and I hope to see you tonight. Big Grin
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."