Ironsong's Third Anniversary Celebration!
It will be three years this thursday since we formed the Ironsong Tribe, and that calls for a celebration. And as luck would have it, that day falls on a thursday, which is our moot night. It seems only fitting that we should try to make this the grandest virtual celebration we've ever had, which is a tall order to fill. But I think our Tribemates are up for it:

When: Thursday, December 13th, 6PM server time

Where: In the area of the Crossroads

What: Fireworks, food, booze, songs, and a special surprise being organized by Eveline

Who: Everyone in the Tribe hopefully, as well as our allies. I even hope we'll see some of our alliance friends around the fires. Basically, if you can read this, we hope to see you there.

We do encourage folks to come up with things to do. I would recommend against hour-long events, but if you have an idea, please contact an officer and let them know so we can work it in.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
I vote that we all drop our Pony Kegs, and have drunken, unarmed, unarmored brawling!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Just remember: Bear form counts as unarmed.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
I like the Pony Kegs and the brawling.
How 'bout a joke contest?
Or some WoW/ Ironsong related riddles?
The trivia contest last year was a great lot of fun!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Krell Wrote:I vote that we all drop our Pony Kegs, and have drunken, unarmed, unarmored brawling!
Naruth approves of any and all keg-related activities. :clap: :banana: :crazysmile:

If I come up with any brilliant ideas between now and Thursday (highly unlikely), I'll be sure to share. In the meantime, I might make a run or two to Pagle's Point and stock up on beverages (if anyone feels like coming along and fishing up a big nasty for old time's sake, let me know ;D), and go make lots of fireworks on my ickle engineers so as to provide suitable means of sparkly disruption.

Three years. Wow. In this very temporary medium, that's really special. <3
Krell Wrote:I vote that we all drop our Pony Kegs, and have drunken, unarmed, unarmored brawling!

Grand Ideash....put 'em up!....hic!
Perhaps we should make a pilgrimage through Orgrimmar to Ironsong Beach.

Or a wild drunken ride through Shattrah.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I wish i could be there alas I must work tonight. I will try to catch the tail end of it tho.

If I dont make it HAIL IRONSONG!!!!

Bunie
I am sorry I could be there for only part of it, but it warmed my heart. Kernasas, you tell absolute truth; everyone is a person behind the pixels.

I feel glad to always be welcome around Ironsong, and it is a privilege to have been there for the lovely speeches.

Sing True!

~Zeb'ra
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
So disappointed that I couldn't be here for this. I had been looking forward to it all week! :wail: :wail: :wail:
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby