Ironsong downs Ragnaros!
Yes, you did read that right! After four attempts, Ironsong downed Ragnaros on our first night of fighting him. It was an amazing experience, and I love you all!

Someone care to add some screenshots?
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Congratulations. No ceasing of amazement from the Tribe. Better free up more nights so you can start on Blackwing Lair and Ahn'Qiraj.
We are Ironsong, there is nothing that we cannot do.
Huzzah for Ironsong!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Woo for publicity.

<a href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-silverhand&t=305747&s=new&tmp=1#new">Linky</a>
Ahh, well done, Tribe of Ironsong! It seems the winds of fortune have gathered a group able to proove their strength!

I only wish I could attend! Ahh well. I hope you all had a fun time.
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.
Down with Summer Jobs! Keeping me away from this! It would have been such good foooootage!

Congrats anyhow guys! Awesome job! I don't know of anyone else that's downed ragnaros on their first night of attempts, and that fast.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/">http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/</a><!-- m -->
Huzzah!
Thanks, Jabadue, for the screenshot with the hammer in it! That was such a rush, beating Rags. As Tet said, we are Ironsong, together we can do anything!

Thanks Kosath, Akora, and the others who coordinate the raids for us. Your patience and perseverance are what make us so strong!
CONGRATULATIONS!

What a great accomplishment for a great guild! I am truly impressed with how quick it took Ironsong to defeat Molten Core. Together, as one, we can do anything.

/bow
-Kernasas
*cheers!*

Wonderful, wonderful! Congratulations to you all!
I just want to take a moment to congratulate...

Kernasas for the lovely fuschia congratulations!

Heh.

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Shillatae Wrote:I just want to take a moment to congratulate...

Heh.

Tae

Fuchsia makes anything better, really.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
Fanae Wrote:
Shillatae Wrote:I just want to take a moment to congratulate...

Heh.

Tae

Fuchsia makes anything better, really.

Excuse me, that is not fuchsia, that is Kernasas PINK.
I've been flying high all weekend since we downed him. GO US!

Hm..do you think anyone at my son's 18th b'day party today will care if I tell them my tribe killed Ragnaros? <cackles>

I'm thinking my mom won't be impressed. How dare she!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Merrina Wrote:
Fanae Wrote:Excuse me, that is not fuchsia, that is Kernasas PINK.
(( Oddly, I was going to point out that it isn't fuchsia. <font color="ff00ff">Fuchsia</font> is registered as full red, and full blue. Hexidecimally (lowest=0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F=highest) it's <font color="ff0000">FF</font><font color="00ff00">00</font><font color="0000ff">FF</font>, making <font color="ff00ff">FF00FF fuchsia</font>.
Edit: Actually, I have learned that there is a form of fuchsia used in "fashion" as opposed to computer coloring. This one is similar, but has a different hex triplet: <font color="F400A1">F400A1 fuchsia</font>. Thanks internet!

Kernasas typed in this message board's violet. This is more of an <font color="DA70DA">orchid</font> than a <font color="8B00FF">violet</font>. But as per X11 sheets, it's violet... Odd.
Yes, I do specify colors. Hah hah, at least fuchsia is within the purple group. ))
It has been a while, my friends. Time to come back in time.