Ironsong, a proposition from an Alliance side guild.
Hello, and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I am Ingo, Magistrate of the Council of Theramore, formerly known as the Concilium Protectorate (An Alliance-side RP guild). I was referred to your guild as an excellent roleplay guild. I wish to make a proposal to you all.

Allow me to first state that I was reluctant to use your forums, but I just haven't been able to get to a computer with a client in order to track you down via game. So please, don't be angered, you may delete this forum account if you wish.

The proposal itself is rather simple. Since we have relocated to Theramore, I have had a certain idea swimming about in my head. I was thinking that if perhaps we could find a horde-side guild that would cooperate with us we could begin a sort of on-going PvP event (This is all null in void if your interests are elsewhere besides PvP. If they are, don't bother to read on, simply reply so). This would be more than "We fight you now, K?" and, as I envision it, a planned recurring event with perhaps objectives and fluctuating territorial boundries. If the Ironsong Tribe is indeed interested by this offer you can reach me on Ingo on the Alliance side. Also, I will be revisiting your forums (Don't worry, I'm not going to poke about in your affairs) to see if there is a response to this thread. I look forward to hopefully negotiating an event such as this with you all in the future. Thank you!

Ingo
Greetings, Ingo. I am Merrina, a Blademaster of Ironsong. Just wanted to say you are more than welcome to visit our totem, as long (and I see no problem with this) it remains respectful. As to the PvP, while I do not pvp, there are quite a few who do within our ranks. They will most likely be responding.
(( Actually, the sound of organized, sensible PvP is oddly appealing to me. I'm not a fan of PvP, but it does fit the nature of at least one of my characters. Also, I like the idea of having a friendly guild on the Alliance side! I'll be watching this space with interest... ))
I would be interested in this. I'm for this but I'll leave it to the officers to make the decision for the friendly GvG.

I will say that whatever their decision is that I do enjoy some nice PvP.. I have sparred and dueled with a few from Alahni lo Andu.
I am continuing to try and establish a talk with your guild leader and supporting officers. Some of you may recognize my aptly named Horde alt, Anemissary. I'm enthusiastic that even a few of you wish to participate in this. The members of the Council, while actually unaware of a possible arrangement between us being made, would definately be pleasantly surprised. Many of our members are PvP enthusiasts who seek mature PvP and are tired of the goons in cross-server BGs. Perhaps if the Ironsong helps the Council, we can redefine RP-PvP and bring it to a new level.

I have a dream.
There is one thing I would like to see is an ethical AV battle..yes i said ethical where you actually take your time to cap bunkers,capture gravegards and fight with good defense and offense where people actually listen to experienced fighters that lead ..all we get now is the alliace zerging and not actually fighting

*~Amaran~*
Ingo, perhaps you would like to present your proposition to the Tribe in person? Since you have Anemissary to speak for you? We gather on Thursday evenings 6:00 pm, Orgrimmar (server) time. Since we change the location of moots every week, simply whisper to anyone in Ironsong that evening. If it is an out of the way location, we will arrange a summons.
Merrina Wrote:Ingo, perhaps you would like to present your proposition to the Tribe in person? Since you have Anemissary to speak for you? We gather on Thursday evenings 6:00 pm, Orgrimmar (server) time. Since we change the location of moots every week, simply whisper to anyone in Ironsong that evening. If it is an out of the way location, we will arrange a summons.

That sounds like a good idea! I would love to hear about these plans in person.
Filiminjaru Wrote:
Merrina Wrote:Ingo, perhaps you would like to present your proposition to the Tribe in person? Since you have Anemissary to speak for you? We gather on Thursday evenings 6:00 pm, Orgrimmar (server) time. Since we change the location of moots every week, simply whisper to anyone in Ironsong that evening. If it is an out of the way location, we will arrange a summons.

That sounds like a good idea! I would love to hear about these plans in person.

It's a date. Although Anemissary is quite an OOC toon... I'm unsure how your meetings are done, but I don't want to waltz in during RP all OOC
(( Ingo, I think you could find an unobtrusive or even IC way to bring it up. You are already quite inventive as it is, it seems. Smile But if not, I'm sure we could arrange some sort of OOC meeting before or after the moot, or something. ))
I am very interested in this proposal. Though I have not yet been accepted as a full-fledged member of the Tribe, I will gladly throw in my support for this endeavor.
<Peers> What this? Ebil elfies! I come wacks em if needed!

((This sounds like a fantastic idea...I dont do BG's but this could fit into Ug's rp real good since he does defend Horde turff...yes you are more than welcome to come to a Moot..and you could rp it like say...hmm....being a slave emissary of the evil alliance lol))
I am a very enthusiatic horde fighter and would enjoy fighting against honorable fighters such as your self along side my own tribe. I might not have the newest armor or weapons but I am not knew to the ways of battle I have fought with the best.

(( Played quite a bit with many of the regulars from our server when the premades were running and I know can't wait to try out the new patch if the fight is after the patch))
-Aldfrid the humble hunter of kalimdor
Zeen be up for it! Yas! Dis be fun mes do dink.

((I love the idea!))
Ingo,

If Shillatae gives me the go-ahead, I would happily take on the effort to negotiate an agreement. You can drop me a whisper in game, and we can set up a time to meet.
I believe this could be a fruitful venture if we can incorporate a strong RP element into the effort. Let me know where you want to meet and I will be there - provided Momma Dannae hasn't bruised my shins too much. (man - she swings a mean cudgel !)

Abbru

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ironsong Guild Tabard Cloudjumper 2 1,782 02-11-2006, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Eveline