Ironsong Scavenger Hunt!
Ironsong Scavenger Hunt

I have put together a Scavenger Hunt! At the bottom of this post you will find fifteen screenshots. Your job will be to travel the lands of Azeroth, Outland, and Northrend in search of the places where these screenshots were taken, and to take a screenshot of your character standing in the shot, matching the original's angle as closely as possible.

Goal
Upload a complete set of screenshots of yourself in each of the locations below.

Duration
The competition will last two weeks. It will be over on April 8.

Prizes
Three prizes will be awarded, for:
(1) Speed. For the first person to upload a complete set of screenshots
(2) Artistry. For the most beautiful collection of images (wardrobe, lighting, mood, weather, get creative!)
(3) Humor. For the silliest collection of images! Make me laugh! (can also include captions)

Prizes will be handed out after the moot on April 8, at 7 p.m.

Rules
1) All screenshots must contain your character in the screenshot
2) No other player characters are allowed in the screenshot
3) All screenshots must be clean, meaning no UI (hit option-Z or alt-Z to hide the UI, take the screenshot, then hit option-Z or alt-Z again to get your UI back) because the minimap would give away the zone the other players.
4) Each shot must be posted as found in your screenshot folder (no editing)
5) Screenshots must be submitted to THIS THREAD.
6) Any additions posted after April 8 will not be considered.

Additional information
1) Flying mounts are needed to access some locations.
2) Friends of Ironsong are welcome to participate

Have fun!

-Zlinka
[attachment=9]Started my journey here. Sword looks kinda familiar.[attachment=8]Here I am ready to do some fishin'...uh oh! Look out, Mr. Pagle![attachment=7]I tried my hand at racin'...didn't have much luck there.[attachment=6]Decided to try to blend in with the local wildlife. Grrr![attachment=5]Found this strange creature by the lake. Thought I'd try to blend in.[attachment=4]Ah! Nothin' like a nice grassy spot for a nap.[attachment=3]This must be the dead part of town.[attachment=2]This looks like the perfect spot for a little picnic![attachment=1]Here I am at the collection of the world's largest bubble gum bubbles.[attachment=0]Just hangin' out in Icecrown. ((continued in next post))
[attachment=4]Arrr! Tis the life of a pirate.[attachment=3]Decided to visit some good ol' friends.[attachment=2]*Tries to hide the damaged ship in the background with a large flying object.* What?![attachment=1]Wow! This crossbow looks an awful lot like that lift back there.[attachment=0]A well deserved reward to a difficult find. Mmm, mmm, mmmm.
Well done! I sense moolah in Mula's future.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
CONGRATULATIONS to Mula on winning the Ironsong Scavenger Hunt! On April 8th Mula was joined by a little Pandaren Monk companion who had heard of her many travels around the world, and wanted to join her in her adventures. Congratulations, Mula!

The contest is now closed.