Ironsong Real-Life Moot '08 - Pictures and Account!

Greetings, all!
The pictures from Ironsong Moot '08 are posted here for Members of the Tribe.

Thank you to everyone who attended, here is hoping to see you next year!

If you are wondering: is there a chance I can take part next Summer?
The answer is YES! There is always room for more.

I am not authorized to view the forum. :(

/wrists
Hmmm, I have wondered lately if we've been keeping up with giving newly promoted grunts access to the member forums. Perhaps Melikar was missed? I would send a PM to Kretol in case he doesn't see this message.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Kosath Wrote:Hmmm, I have wondered lately if we've been keeping up with giving newly promoted grunts access to the member forums. Perhaps Melikar was missed? I would send a PM to Kretol in case he doesn't see this message.

I'm still "newly promoted"? D:
In a guild closing in on 4 years old, yes. Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Heck, I still feel like *I'm* an IST noob, and Cora married into the Tribe back in 2006. =p
We're keeping up-to-speed fine. In fact, there's no-one that I see pending access to the Members group (which all officers can approve as well).

The fact is that countless people overlook the announcement in the Support Shack (FAQs - Accessing the Member Forums, Roster, and more!) of how to gain access. I know it's out of the way, but I'd imagine that anyone wondering would make the Support Shack their first visit.

For quite a while now, the description of the Members Meeting forum has been "Discussion forum viewable only by members. Apply to the Members usergroup (from your User Control Panel) if you are a grunt and need access. This will allow you to view all member forums.", and the permissions had been set to allow people logged in to see the forum, but not access it. However, I just noticed after verifying permissions that normal registered users didn't have access to see anything under the Member Forums category, regardless of what the forums were set to, access-wise. I've just corrected that, so it should be a lot more obvious, as I originally intended.

EDIT: Okay, apparently the permissions WERE set correctly for Members Meeting in that everyone (Guests and up) were able to see the forum (so far as I can tell), but not access it unless they were in the Members usergroup. Therefore, there's not much I can do if folks don't take it upon themselves to join the usergroup.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ironsong Family Moot number 4! Sreng 33 14,700 06-22-2010, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Ironsong's 4th Anniversary Moot Dispaya 1 1,811 12-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Dispaya