Ironsong Fashion Show Participation
Hello all!

The first-ever Ironsong Fashion Show is coming up! A week from today, we'll be meeting in Silvermoon City to show off our... assets in the finest gear Azeroth has to offer!

While Eveline and I are doing as much of the collecting as we can, we encourage all of you to find BOE items that are pretty, or to save your interesting quest rewards for the show! (Irette was just given a really neat sword as a quest reward from the Consortium... just something to think about!) Also, be looking for full outfits. For example, Eve has a stunning black outfit centered around a set of black velvet robes.

I've gotten quite a few volunteers so far, but I'd like to get all of the volunteers to sign up here so I can keep track of it! If you have several characters you'd like to show off, we can figure out a way to make it work, so just list em!

*grin* I'm excited.
The official list of models!

Eveline (hostess)
Fleethoof
Irette
Kretol
Linthea (hostess)
Lymoria
Sersay
Zhuljeta
AFter you spotted my robes last night I'm still willing to throw my hat in
SIgn me up. I'll be wearing plate. I still wana know if there will be a contest showing off mixed armor, like useing cloth, mail and plate and whatnot.
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” ~General George S. Patton

[Image: Fury.jpg]
I'll try to take part! What time will it be, again? During the moot next week?
Yes! September 20th at moot! In Silvermoon!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The First Ever Ironsong Fashion Show!! 1 1,448 08-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Guest