Ironsong Defenders
OFFICIAL THREAD HERE

I know there are people that really like to PvP in Ironsong. I also know there are people who could care less about it.

But one thing I've noticed is the lack in defense from Horde when Alliance attack our towns/cities. I think a lot of this reason is because people don't start defense groups to begin with and are discouraged from doing so, thinking from past experience how outnumbered Horde are to Alliance on Silver Hand. But I would like to change that, starting with the tribe.

I would like to see if there is any interest in forming a defense group in IST. People who respond to World Defense pings and actually help defend the towns that easily get overrun (i.e. Crossroads). I'm not saying you would HAVE to respond to these pings, but maybe you could investigate and see if anyone else is willing to help defend the area. My Crossroads example is kind of a bad one since that area gets attacked multiple times a day by all number of Alliance.

IST *does* have a PvP channel (join channel "Battlesong"), but very few people us it. /plug

This would also be a great opportunity for those of you who have PvP interest, but have never been able to do much because you feel you don't know how to PvP. That "not knowing" has a remedy, friends. Wink

Please post or let me know in game if this is something you would like to do/see/be a part of in some way. I love to help people in PvP situations, so I will give you advice if needed to the best of my ability. PvP has always provided a rush to me that you don't get in other aspects of the game. Know that feeling you get when a raid boss is about to go down and you've been working on killing it for weeks? And you get all excited and nervous at the same time? Yeah, kinda like that.

I will post more on official rules and such we will have if this does take off. How we respond to pings, what is and is not deemed an okay rule of world PvP and the basic general rules of what the Ironsong Defenders would be. I also intend to make this a way for people to learn and become better AT PvP by holding events such as dual nights, BG nights and, of course, achievement earning! We all love achievements!

Sing true and fight true, Ironsong!
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
You can count me in. I have extensive PvP experience from a previous life and am willing to travel great distances to defend the Horde.

Have you ever thought of the possibility of even making a Horde offensive? I am eager to slay a certain leader from Stormwind...
I'm not that great at pvp, but enjoy it sometimes. I'd be happy to defend places under attack, or to form battleground groups or raids for the "for the horde" achievment as well.

Right now Kai's not much help being only lvl 60, and my DK is only 69, but as I get them both leveled up you can count on seeing me out there helping where I can.
i have very little pvp experience but i would like to help were i could and maybe learn some things about it
Count me in; depending on the level of the offenders (okay, so it's usually 80's), I have several that can help. More often than not, it will be as Lhuurssa.
I'd be happy to help out however I can.
-Dentik

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ~The Ironsong Defenders~ Rules and Conduct Melikar 11 5,627 10-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Melikar
  Defenders: Availability Melikar 3 2,675 10-27-2009, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Lucinther