Ironsong Craft Faire!
Hello Tribe! I plan on hosting a craft faire at the MOOT which will be held on January 8th, 2008. I am thinking the best place to hold this will be either Dalaran or maybe Howling Fjord so that the crafters are near the Grandmaster trainers should they need to speak with them. Dalaran can be quite busy, so I'd be leaning towards HF. It would be nice if we could have a Warlock (or 2) present who could summon those members not able to get their on their own.

Anyway, the basic premise is we all gather together, and try to craft items to improve each others gear. The hope would be that we can get a few of each Trade skill to show up and hock their wares. It would be extremely helpful if all of us taking part could help to supply whatever materials we could so that the burden is not on only the crafters themselves.

Remember, this is a help your tribe night. I think I remember doing something like this before on a much smaller scale and it was quite beneficial.

I am looking for a minimum of:

2 Alchemists
2 Inscriptionists
2 Jewelcrafters
2 Leatherworkers
2 Blacksmiths
2 Enchanters
2 Tailors
2 Engineers
2 Cooks (prolly not needed, because ALL of you should be cooking stat food)
A Fisherman who has a large bag of fish might be useful if there are any of you out there. Personally, I only fish on one of my chars, and I am currently not playing Krell.

Please reply here if you are interested in taking part in this, and which Tradeskill you would like to cover. We can always have more then 2 in each skill, I am just hoping for a minimum of 2 each.

For those of you who are not crafters, but strictly gatherers you are welcome to donate some of your mats, and hopefully have a few items made for yourself.

I think this could be a very fun and exciting event if everyone takes an active part, and perhaps a few of the crafters could raise their skill a bit!

** EDIT: It was brought to my attention that I left off Tailors and Engineers, so the list has been updated to reflect that we need them! :END EDIT **
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
<raises his hand> I would like to volunteer to help with jewelcrafting. I have been mining up a storm and have many gems to donate. I also thought I might as well just not prospect some of it, so I will also be bring 100 saranite and 40 cobalt.

I'd also like to offer help to any other JCers that still need to level through to 375, I have some Outlands gems that I would be wiling to part with.

As for cooking... I have done the dailies every day since Cord got to Dalaran, so I have tons of tokens to spend. The only recipes he doesn't know are the ones for fish, since his fishing has been slow coming. If anyone wants some fish cooked up, I would be more than happy to buy the recipes and cook away.

:banana:
(Banana is because my son asked me to put it in. Smile )
Thanuist is sitting at 419 enchanting (so not completely pimped) but I can offer my services, although my availible mats may vary. If you know what you want bringing most to all mats would be a good idea.

Ura's just starting the grand master alchemy thing, so she probably won't be of much use.
Even though Eru is sitting naked with nothing, he can still sew with the best (Few points shy of max Tailoring). He can craft all WotLK Tailoring patterns including the two caster cloaks that require achievements completed, though he doesnt have all the shirt drops which wont be beneficial at all for gearing up.

Depending on what Blizzard does for Eru's restoration, he may be able to Enchant for the faire (Also few points shy of Max Enchanting). He has all trainable Formulas and has focused on Tank/Casting Enchant Formulas from the vendors. It really all depends on if he gets his [item]Runed Titanium Rod[/item] back. Will keep this thread informed.
Eruadan Wrote:Even though Eru is sitting naked with nothing, he can still sew with the best (Few points shy of max Tailoring). He can craft all WotLK Tailoring patterns including the two caster cloaks that require achievements completed, though he doesnt have all the shirt drops which wont be beneficial at all for gearing up.

Depending on what Blizzard does for Eru's restoration, he may be able to Enchant for the faire (Also few points shy of Max Enchanting). He has all trainable Formulas and has focused on Tank/Casting Enchant Formulas from the vendors. It really all depends on if he gets his [item]Runed Titanium Rod[/item] back. Will keep this thread informed.

I can still craft tailoring items...however our lovely friends at Blizzard see fit to make me continue to wait for my character restoration, thus I can NOT do any enchanting for anyone. Also I have no materials to spare unfortunately since those are missing also and I dont really have the gear to farm any.
I'm maxed out in mining. I will try to bring mats to the next moot. Cobalt and Saronite for sure, I can't promise Titanium though.

However, my blacksmithing could use some work. I think I'm at 250 or so and would love steel and mithrill. Or, iron to make the steel if anyone has any of that laying around. My cooking is just above 325, so if there is any Outlands cooking mats taking up room in your bags, feel free to toss them my way.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
While I have no real production skills of my own, my brother and i will come bearing mats for you other people. Also, i just started enchanting on my DK and am at 57 or somewhere around there so if you have some really low lvl greens lying around i would appreciate them....