Ironsong 5th Anniverary in one week!
We have one week left to prepare for the 5th anniversary celebration on December 13th. We will be gathering at 5PM game time in front of Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar. From there we will march to the Shrine of the Fallen Warrior near the Crossroads. Festivities will then commence (gifts, trivia contests, fireworks, robot battles, etc.). All who would call themselves friends of Ironsong, both old and new, are welcome to attend. Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Do it or you're nothing!

I'll be there! In spirit, if nothing else!

-Sreng
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Sreng Wrote:Do it or you're nothing!

I'll be there! In spirit, if nothing else!

-Sreng

*tosses a bag of snakes at Sreng*

You better be! Mokimi will know...oh yes...she will know. Confusedhock:
There is still plenty of gold in the guild bank. I guess only Kosath can withdraw that. We should use some of it to make some gifts. Some ideas are Ironsong Purple shirts and the robots that we had a few years ago at the anniversay. Any other ideas are welcome.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I won't be able to attend, due to work, but if you can get some specific gifts (or at least categories), I can chip in with some of those.
I may not be able to attend, at least not at the beginning of the event. (My 12yo has his first ever Christmas concert with the band, starting same time as the anniversary shindig.) However, I did post a copy of Kosath's realm forum announcement on the ALA site so folks know that side.

Happy Anniversary, Ironsong.