Into the Depths
Hello Tribe!

I can't quite believe it but I find myself blessed with two pieces of Trancendence armor (Priest tier 2) .. I'm told there is an enchant for leg and head slots that add 150 mana but they require the Black Blood of the Tormented from Blackrock Depths.

I'm told that the blood is obtained by looking at the portrait in the coffer room, finding out where the random spawn key keeper is, 'obtain' the key and unlock the dark coffer. This can be done with the coffer key event or without (so I'm told) regardless we have a couple of stacks of the relic keys as well.

Arfa and I would be happy to do this run anytime we're on and continue on to the MC Attunement or whatever other quests are needed by the rest of the group.

We would also love to eventually arrange a regular high end instance group but at the moment the only time we have regularly is about 9.30pm server time.

If you're needing a warrior and priest to do the depths, the spires, Stratholme, Scholomance or Dire Maul please don't hesitate to call on us!

Thanks!
Gnomophobe
[Image: ninja.jpg]
(( I'd be happy to help whenever I'm available but with school, it is often difficult for me to do anything late in the evening. If there is the chance that I am around though, and have the time, I'll lend a hand. In either case, drop me a line, and if I can't help out myself I'm sure I can find someone to take my place.

~ Lucinther ))

(( your sig is awesome but ya stole my squirrel avatar hahaha.... now i have to find an even better squirrel of doom....))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
(( wow Lucinther I didn't realise there were others that delved into the same odd little corners of the internet that I did! You keep the squirrel and I'll fix my sig Smile ))
(( haha definately no need to change your signature. I think its awesome! ))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
(( too late!! It's not like I had anything else worth doing during the patch! hehe ))
((I'd be happy to help with any of my characters, my warrior being 55 and a priority for BRD for me, yet the weakest of my characters thus not a required one. Done the Vault many, many, many, many times myself, so the run is no stranger too me.))
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
one done, one to go!

Thanks again to Cleeyo and Raxxar for their help in the Depths this evening!
Gnomophobe Wrote:We would also love to eventually arrange a regular high end instance group but at the moment the only time we have regularly is about 9.30pm server time.

If you're needing a warrior and priest to do the depths, the spires, Stratholme, Scholomance or Dire Maul please don't hesitate to call on us!

Just shoot me a tell if you're looking for another warrior. I just specced Irasis to full protection and I'm excited to see how that works. That, and I want to help you out where I can.

I usually log on at 8 PM server time, but on weekends I am typically up pretty late, so 9:30 PM server time is around my timeframe.

-M
If you need a warrior to kill things fast, you know who to look for..

I am also very interested in seeing the Emperor down there again.. he gots something I want!
wow what a busy day .. got my second blood and finished the enchants (thanks Uglawha and Azoz!)

Finally managed to get Benediction (( I've had that other eye burning a hole in my pocket for WEEKS!!))

And Arfa finally managed to learn to smelt Dark Iron and has become Honored among the Thorium Brotherhood.

Thanks again so much for everyone's help!
Gnomophobe Wrote:wow what a busy day .. got my second blood and finished the enchants (thanks Uglawha and Azoz!)

Finally managed to get Benediction (( I've had that other eye burning a hole in my pocket for WEEKS!!))

And Arfa finally managed to learn to smelt Dark Iron and has become Honored among the Thorium Brotherhood.

Thanks again so much for everyone's help!
You did get it done? Congratulations!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.