Interest in a Saturday Raid at 600p Server
It seems that we have a lot of new 80s in the guild, new level 80 alts, and some old friends who have returned to the game. I was wondering if there would be any interest in a raid on Saturday evening at 600p, either Naxx or Ulduar, 10 or 25 man. If so, sign-up here. It would also be nice to have someone help lead it. I can do it some, but not every Saturday night. This would be an IST only event and thus, I am trying to gauge interest before committing.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I would love to do Naxx 10 or 25 on my DK (dps) Xatamar or my Shaman (heals/dps) Gorleck. Though on the leading thing I'm not so sure I'd be the best choice as I don't go to Naxx very often and I've never been to Ulduar. Still, I know all of the fights in Naxx so I guess I could give it a shot.
Not sure I could commit to this time, but I would definately do my best to attend with Krelldor, Shantow or Armande. Would prefer Krelldor as he would get gear upgrades.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
In a couple weeks Mynos and my warrior Hidea should be ready for some Naxx fun!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I have a babyhealer and a babytank who would love the opportunity to offheal and offtank!

Wingspirit and Wakamito are both 80's and I'd love for them to gear up and learn more to be able to help.
I would be interested in playing my shaman. I would love to gain some experience with him in a raid. He has recently hit 80th and I would like to gear him up as well. He is currently enhancement. When I am able to put enough gear and money together, I will duel spec him and add a restoration spec. It will be my first attempt at healing. Big Grin My wife would also be willing to bring her Holy Paladin, Mercini in if healing is needed.
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman
Kardwel could certainly use more healing gear.

I think Mel could still benefit from some 10-man Ulduar as well.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Cora is up for anything except leading. You all know my sense of direction; if I lead a Naxx raid, we'd probably wind up in Dire Maul.

Naxx would be fine, though I don't know that there's much there for her (not that I've checked or anything, but I'd been there almost every time until we started raiding Ulduar). I'd like to see more of Ulduar, but I'm only familiar with the first two fights.

If I can get Tor that last level and a half, she could certainly stand some raiding. I'm not the world's best warrior, despite her being my first 60 way back in classic (by like, three months - poor Cora was still in her late 20s by the time Tor got there), and she's a Fury/Arms hybrid (no dual speccing), so no tanking for her. (Besides, the same general lack of direction makes me a really, really bad tank. I'm good at whacking moles, not knowing where the moles actually are, let alone what they do and where to find them.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Checking Interest in Alt-Raid Thurga 12 6,257 11-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Guest