Instance Locking
Can someone please explain to me how Instance Locking works? I have heard from a bunch of people that you get "locked" to an instance but I really don't know what that means.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
You become "locked" to an instance any time you enter one and kill one of the bosses. When that happens, you will see a message like, "You have been saved to this instance."

So, lets take Kharazan as an example. Khara's on a weekly reset system, from Tuesday AM to Tuesday AM.

For instance, last night Krell went to Kharazan with Team SnG and we killed Attumen and Moroes. Krell is now locked into this particular instance of Kharazan until Tuesday morning when the entire chain resets. If I were to join another Kharazan group on Friday, when I tried to zone in I would be in a seperate instance than the rest of the raid. Not fun.

However, the locking only applies to the specific character that entered, so Shantow would be available to head into Kharazan on Friday night if needed.

Does this make sense?

~ Krell
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Ah OK, yes this makes sense now.

Thank you!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
It also saves you to the instance if you just ENTER it with people that have killed a boss as well, so beware of that.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]