Inscriptionists...
I am posting this to see who is picking up the Inscription profession.

Also I have some low level plants (Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Mageroyal) for a high level Ironsong member who is picking this up. Please let me know who you are. First come first served.
ME! I'll happily take any herbs.
I plan on picking this up on an level 69 alt. Zulumanna

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I'm just ready for the inscribing. Big Grin

Although I don't carry any plants.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Wakaraina Wrote:ME! I'll happily take any herbs.

I am assuming Waka that you will be dropping Alchemy for Inscriptions? If thats the case please send a message/reminder to Leeloominai asking for the herbs. Shes my alt and has them with her.

Thanks to those who replied. It will be good to know who has the ability to do inscriptions for the tribe.
Dropping Alchemy like a bad habit. Soon as the servers come back up, expect a message.
Planning to pick it up on Hargrim, my 70 shadowpriest. He's an enchanter, too, so hopefully I'll be able to get double usage out of any rep grinds they decide to throw to the Scribers.

I have enough herbs stockpiled to get to 375 according to early September's beta. I've heard that the requirements were raised pretty steeply in the last week or two, though, so I may run dry in the middle tier (from Briarthorn up to Khadgar's Whisker, is my guess).
I have stockpiled a large supply of herbs on Shantow, who will be dropping his Leatherworking and picking up Inscription as soon as he can. Like Oryx, I believe I have gathered enough raw materials to chew through the leveling of this skill. Also, because of Jewelcrafting and Inscription, my plan is to level Shantow to 80 first among my characters once we hit expansion time, in the hopes that he will acquire rare patterns for both trades as quickly as possible, in an effort to better serve the Tribe.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I have inscription requests already if any one of you would be able to accomodate while you are leveling up your skill.
Eru, feel free to mail Shantow a list of what it is you require. In return I will do my best to craft those while I am leveling my skill. But, there is a possibility that something you want will not be available yet, or will need to be "discovered". So, its possible you won't get it in the first 8 hours of the patch. Big Grin
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Krell Wrote:Eru, feel free to mail Shantow a list of what it is you require. In return I will do my best to craft those while I am leveling my skill. But, there is a possibility that something you want will not be available yet, or will need to be "discovered". So, its possible you won't get it in the first 8 hours of the patch. Big Grin

Thank you Krell. My sources tell me that the Major ones use standard materials and are obtained via trainer...however I cannot find anything on the Minor glyphs which I am assuming are the "discovered" ones.

I will send you a mail in game in a few hours when I get home.