Inscription Requests
Greetings Tribe!

I know there are a few of use who will be working very hard to raise our Inscription skill to 375 as quickly as we can. Personally, I have spent a considerable amount of my gaming time the last 2 weeks or so herbing in an effort to amass the required materials for the grind. Add to that the fact that I have had some wonderful donations from a couple of Tribemates and I think I'm all ready.

Now, so you might be asking yourself what is the meaning of this thread? Well, since I will be grinding away making glyphs and such, I would rather be making beneficial glyphs that Tribemates could use. So, in an effort to do this please list here which glyphs you would appreciate for your characters. That way, I can hopefully grind on those and dump the completed items in the Guild Bank for use by y'all.

I will try to look at this thread for the first few days after the patch, but in all actuality I hope to be at 375 skill before I go to sleep tonight. So, if ya want something, tell me!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Warlock glyphs and the Vellums so I can see my enchantments on the auction! Big Grin
Will put together a list of Glyphs when I get home !
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Major Glyphs:
[item]Glyph of Holy Nova[/item]

Minor Glyphs (IF Discovered):

[item]Glyph of Levitate[/item]
[item]Glyph of Fortitude[/item]
[item]Glyph of Shadow Protection[/item]

Thanks Shantow!!

**Update, Wakaraina has given me a Glyph of Power Word: Shield. Thank you Waka!**
Inscription 362/375
All trainable patterns learned and available.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Post your minor glyphs that you've discovered over at the rare tradeskills!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4121&p=23189">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4121&p=23189</a><!-- l -->
I've got a bunch of herbs of all levels, so if you need to finish things off guys, tell me. I won't be using them.

Here are my requests:

Priest
Major:
Glyph dispel magic
Glyph of Power Word: Shield
Glyph of Smite
Glyph of Circle of Healing

Minor:
Glyph of shadowfiend
Glyph of Levitate
Glyph of Shackle

Warlock
Major:
Glyph of Corruption
Glyph of Siphon Life
Glyph of Felguard

Minor:
Glyph of Unending Breath
Glyph of Souls
Glyph of Kilrogg

Warrior
Major:
Glyph of Blocking
Glyph of Resonating power
Glyph of Revenge

Minor:
Glyph of Charge
Glyph of Thunderclap
Glyph of Battle
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Too bad so many of the really cool glyphs are from Northrend (Glyph of Circle of Healing Sad )
Hargrim has all trainable majors.

Minor glyphs:
Warrior: Glyph of Battle
I can use anything appropriate for an arcane mage
I don't know all options but right now anything will do as a start. If I cant use something you send me I will stash it back to the bank. I'm happy to send gold for mats so its ok to COD me if needed.

Thanks all
D

PS:

Faeriel will need some healy ones too. She is Holy Spec
Sing True Ironsong!
Dispaya Wrote:I can use anything appropriate for an arcane mage
I don't know all options but right now anything will do as a start. If I cant use something you send me I will stash it back to the bank. I'm happy to send gold for mats so its ok to COD me if needed.

Thanks all
D

PS:

Faeriel will need some healy ones too. She is Holy Spec

http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Inscription#tab=Mage

Have a look there Dispaya, you will find a list of Inscriptions for a Mage, they will also have them for Priests as well.
For Mokimi If anyone is able to make these it would be appreciated :

[item]Glyph of Aspect of Monkey[/item]

and

[item]Glyph of Immolation Trap[/item]

Thank you!
I'll need to wait to look at that list from my home computer, Eru; the work computer blocks me from going to it. I've found 2 Major glyphs for Lhuu so far...and I think one or two fro Syr, but I don't think I've seen any for my other toons yet.
Quote:Have a look there Dispaya, you will find a list of Inscriptions for a Mage, they will also have them for Priests as well.

Anything with the word "arcane" in it...I will take that one. :-)
Sing True Ironsong!
If you have anything druidy that a high level druid doesn't claim first I'd like it!
Dai and I have organized glyphs in the guild bank by class. Please don't move 'em around too badly!

Also, both of us can now make every trainable inscription lower available in BC.