Inquiring about the gift exchange.
Eve mentioned there being a Secret Santa gift exchange this Holiday season... but I have yet to hear more about it. With Christmas being ten days away, how is it going on this front? Will a thread be put up soon for everyone to sign up and names secretly handed out? For those who put entirely too much silly work into these gifts (^^ guilty as charged), all the more time would be awesome.. any news on this would be great, thanks!
I know Eve was gathering names for a participation list in game on Thursday, Sound, if that helps at all.
Oh. Hmm. That doesn't really help those who want to participate but weren't able to be in game at that time.. Unless Eve has been secretly asking everyone she sees log in about it all this while. :O
Christmas is now five days away with no word.. I'm sorry to seem impatient, but is this still actually happening?
I spoke with Eveline about it at last week's moot. Apparently, she's been gathering a list of names of people who are interested. I believe the gift exchange is planned for next week's moot, which would be the 27th. I'm not sure about the details, other than that.
Hmm. I was rather hoping it would be before Christmas. I'm leaving town on Sunday the 23rd for two weeks and won't have access to WoW while I'm gone. =( So if that's the case, I won't be able to participate after all.