In regards to my infrequent attendance!
Hello, hello!

Just a quick "this is what's going on" to explain my sparse presence over the last couple of weeks. A lot of this is dirty, dirty Alliance stuff, so don't stone me - please!

My main joined The Rising Shadow and was subsequently approved for full membership about three weeks later. That, in itself, boosted me from zero raiding to raiding Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and also on Thursdays or Sundays if I decide to take my other level 70 through their alt Karazhan. Good news (for you guys, if you miss me at the moots) is that I've decided I've stretched myself too thinly in some places, so I'm trimming down my raid time to keep myself from going crazy. No more alt runs!

I've been feeling horribly guilty for missing the moots, even when my power was down for a good eight hours and there was no way for me to show up. I love me some mootage. You meet the most interesting people. Wink
Apparently, I'm such a good rogue that I should become a tank.
[Image: 216215SneNF.png]

I be huntin' rabbits!
[Image: 216222NVlZD.png]
There is or was a gnome fire mage in that guild. Not sure how to spell it, but phonically his name is Molotov. Give him a hug from Merrina, and tell him hello.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
He's about in one form or another; I shall deliver the message!

I be huntin' rabbits!
Merrina Wrote:There is or was a gnome fire mage in that guild. Not sure how to spell it, but phonically his name is Molotov. Give him a hug from Merrina, and tell him hello.
Tov was rerolled as a gnome? I didn't even know he was deleted.

Anyways, I know how you feel, and you probably shouldn't feel bad about it actually. I would be hanging around with the tribe more if it weren't for a shaman that needs a lot of leveling that needs to be caught up on.
Who are you again?? Wink
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Sreng Wrote:Who are you again?? Wink

The harbinger of doom. Muahahahaaaa....

I didn't get a chance to speak to Molo, he hasn't been around and I quit TRS! They were raiding me too hard, for too long and I was wiped out and stressed out. Four or five six hour raiding nights? Worse than a job, 'cos I don't get paid. Wink

I be huntin' rabbits!
Ronx Wrote:
Merrina Wrote:There is or was a gnome fire mage in that guild. Not sure how to spell it, but phonically his name is Molotov. Give him a hug from Merrina, and tell him hello.
Tov was rerolled as a gnome? I didn't even know he was deleted.

No, he changed the spelling of the name. It still sounds like Molotov, but is spelled phonetically.
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
How much more phonetic can you get than "Molotov"?
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Maul-a-tov? Mol-uh-tov? Mall-uh-tawv? Maw-la-tawv?

Anyhoo, I coulda sworn I saw a Molotov running around Horde-side just a couple days ago... I /waved. Smile
Sreng Wrote:How much more phonetic can you get than "Molotov"?
Mawlohtawfv.
Takeena Wrote:
Sreng Wrote:Who are you again?? Wink

The harbinger of doom. Muahahahaaaa....

I didn't get a chance to speak to Molo, he hasn't been around and I quit TRS! They were raiding me too hard, for too long and I was wiped out and stressed out. Four or five six hour raiding nights? Worse than a job, 'cos I don't get paid. Wink
Break free of the Alliance chains of suppression!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.