((Idea to alleviate guild channel spam))
(( I've noticed since I've been in the guild that there is a lot of fun chatter between the tribe mates. A lot of it IC, and some of it OOC. However, the OOC conversations sometimes irritate some of the guild members, and they request that the "spam" be stopped.

(( I don't think it's impolite to want some quiet; it's perfectly fine. But I think- and probably some others- it'd be better if the OOC chat was allowed. Let people know eachother better. Become better friends. So how do we keep the chatter but lose the spam? Tells? No no. Tells are too complicated. What would we do? Send a tell to each individual member of the tribe to see if they want to talk about a certain subject? No way.

(( So here's my idea: an official OOC channel for the guild. Call it "ISTooc" or something. Let everyone know of its existance, and advise the people to change its color so it stands out (like a sky blue or something). If people don't want to hear OOC "spam", then they can simply leave the channel.))

-Urlacher/Aramaki
OOC:

This isn't a bad idea; I'll bring it up at the Officer Moot Wednesday and see if we can reach a consensus on it.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
OOC:

Definitely not a bad idea; helps keep guildchat "limited" to stuff people might really need to see/hear about.

I'm just glad noone has the mod that reports who you killed or who killed you in PvP. That gets really annoying after a while.
This has the Scarbelly Seal of Approval.

(not that anyone pays attention to that label...much like the "do not remove" tag on a mattress)
((Very good idea.))