Ibis
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Ibis, conjurer of tasty cinnamon rolls, camper of twilight prophets.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Forsaken Mage

(note, I have close alternative egos who wish to follow me to the tribe, namely a Warrior whose only wish is to remain dead, a Priest who vainly attempts at speaking in iambic pentameter, and a paranoid, conspiracy theorist shaman)

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My only remembrances of those halcyon, warm blooded days before the tomb are the prayer mat and the bottle of preserved lint that were buried alongside of me. From this, I gather that I was either an intense navel gazer or inveterate navel cleaner. I'm too embarrassed to look any deeper than that. Since then, my time has been poorly spent. Like some kind of Sisyphus, I keep going to the same place, killing the same evil, only to have it reappear day after day, week after week. Strangely, this is what I find fun.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I've sewn more poison resistant clothes than most in the land and obssessively squirrelled away stack after stack of Mooncloth for no clear purpose. I've made many a rogue's weapon spin and sizzle with a greenish glow, an ability I gained through a fiendish slaughter of thousands of one type of teddy bears at the behest of another type of teddy bear. I can fish with the best of them and I've wrapped this forsaken body with so many bandages, I rival the still interred corpses in my family mausoleum. But my true pride is being a master cook. No one makes a tastier tubers than me. No one.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I followed two of your tribe mates, Oryx and Zlinka, into Moon Ascendant. The lure of epic raiding drew me to Hax. Sadly, the lure of even epic-er raiding pulled that guild apart, sending most of it's members to some faraway, yet oddly similar alternate reality.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I remember Eveline from my earliest days in Azeroth. She had a remarkable capacity to consume prodigious quantities of conjured water. Azoz still owes me money and I hope that by joining I can put additional pressure on him. Kyiee is the sauciest druid I've ever met though I put up with her because she's generous with the innervate. Zlinka frightens me as the only troll in the land with a level of intensity (perhaps best described as OCD) to rival my own. And Oryx, well, let's just say with his Frost Shock at one's side, victory is assured.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I have seen many things that have made my jaw drop. Literally. As an undead, it's often hard to keep the various parts of my face in order. I struggle through.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I have long battled my secret love of Magistrate Barthilas. So much stands between us: an undead civil war, the fires of Stratholme, his unfortunate odor. Perhaps one day we will be together and I will take one of his many hands in marraige. For now, I am content to long from afar.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I love adventuring with colorful friends and curling up at night in a nice cold block of ice.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have, I do and I will.
-hugs Ibis- I've missed you dearly.
I've known Ibis since the my very first day in Azeroth, and she is as cold and deadly a corpse as you can find. Her hatred for the Twilight Hammers is unmatched, and her dedication in eradicating their numbers is legendary. Perhaps, someday, she will discover the meaning of their encrypted texts.

She seems to be followed around by that Thoth character, though... I don't trust her. Shifty eyes. Small hands.
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
Ibis? Ah remember dis one, Evie an' Kosath an' mahself ran intah Ibis back when we was fightin' Gordunni ogres down Feralas way. Ah was wonderin' who else was fightin' de brutes when we spotted de magie type runnin' round. Weren't too sure o'Ibis's 'tentions but den we traded some blessin's an' got ourselves some water outta de meetin'.

Pleased t'be seein' yah here!
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I have known Ibis since she was a small, unliving waif, clawing her way upwards in a living, breathing world that loathed and feared her kind. I wtched her grow in skill, fought alongside her more than once, and watched her learn to bend ice and frost to her will. Ibis has become a master of cold. She sends shafts of solid ice deep into the hearts of her enemies.

It is from Ibis that I learned how to attack terrible monsters far greater than myself. I learned from her the necessity of stabbing them deeply without attracting their attention. I learned from her the value of interweaving discretion, restraint, and lethality.
Such nice things are almost enough to melt that stagnan,t fetid hunk of ice that I call a heart. Thanks to you all. I'll come a grovelling to your moot very soon.
Yipee, bring on the groveling!

Wonderful to see you, Ibis.
Invited //