IRONSONG PARADE
]Attention everyone...Lets get ready to Rumble!

Ebberk has decided to take a leave of absence SO: I have agreed to take over running the parade! Everything will still go on as planned. I will make some announcements this week in GC.

Time will be 12:00 ST on Sunday the 26th (3:00 EST) and should last for about an hour.

Clean out your banks and bring some gifts to give away to fellow players we meet along the way!

Prepare a short story, song, poem or funny joke to tell as we march and perhaps something to entertain when we stop briefly in each town!

Bring your fireworks, rose petals, moonlight, and various beverages!

Most of all..come out and RP with your tribe and have a few giggles. We will make some announcments over the public channels that we are IN TOWN and I will add to the original parade route a pit stop in the newbie areas of the Tauren and Orcs/trolls...some lucky level 1 characters will win some great prizes to get them started in our world!

When we arrive at Razor Hill I will perform a 3 song show...everyone is invited!

I hope to see you all there. We will meet in Thunder Bluff 30 minutes in advance to get started but you may also come join us anywhere on the parade route.

For Ironsong forever!

Dispaya
Mage, Alchemist, Bard, and organizer of all things chaotic.

PS: If you are planning to attend please let me know (in game or here is fine) I will run the event if I can get at least 20 of us together. If not then perhaps we can reschedule for a better day/time. Just let me know ;-)
Sing True Ironsong!
I will be unable to attend this wonderous event (have to work!). I will give the greens and gifts I have to someone to disperse for me. This should be a blast, wish I could be there!

Sing True, Ironsong!
(( I too won't be able to make it.... unfortunately I have a soccer tournament at that time... but I will gather up a few items and give them to others to be spread out!))

~lucinther
((If I might, I'd like to come along! This sounds like a LOT of fun. If I can't participate, though, I'll understand. I'd just like the watch. Thanks!))
~Better a cruel truth than a comfortable lie.~ (Edward Abbey)

Of course you are welcome... ;-)

I hope to see you there my friend.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
Greetings to all!

The Ironsong Parade was a great success thanks to everyone who came along for the silliness. My special thanks to the Officers, Tae, Akora the MA, and Kosath for coming out to lend support.

We started in Thunder Bluff and made a long trek across the barrens. The newbie areas were unusually quiet, a sign which I fear does not bode well for the coming war in Silithus. It appears we are already losing many of our young soldiers to the war.

((Possibly because of server problems and the hold on new characters as well.))

Ironsong marches to the Barrens after departing Thunder Bluff.
Sing True Ironsong!
The parade makes its way north towards the Crossroads.
Sing True Ironsong!
A celebration at the Crossroads. Fun and dancing for all!
Dispaya performed "Troll Lady Shillatae" at Camp M...and at Crossroads sang the famous "Cult of Eveline" song!
Sing True Ironsong!
In Razor Hill I performed a special song dedicated to the Silverhand Server (( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/viewtopic.php?p=3066#3066">http://laerg.gotdns.com:10152/viewtopic.php?p=3066#3066</a><!-- m --> )) and then was suprised to get several whisper requests to do an encore of "The Day the Dragons Died" which I was very glad to perform for everyone.

En route to Razor Hill...the parade marches on!
Sing True Ironsong!
We next made that last march up to Orgrammar to Thrall's palace.
Sing True Ironsong!
Our weary group parading through Orgramar after such a long journey.
Sing True Ironsong!
At Thrall's palace I did a command performance for Thrall of "The Ironsong Anthem. It was such a great honor.
Sing True Ironsong!
A good time was had by all. My thanks to everyone who contributed items for free givaways and thanks so much again for coming out and making this event such a success!

All my love and power

-Dispaya
Sing True Ironsong!