IRONMAN!!!!
((For anyone who doesn't know about this already tonight is the Ironman Release night ^.^ I'm gonna go see it with my brother(maybe Brothers)...... yay for waiting in line for a hour to see the next marvel movie!!! >.> As you can probably tell I'm excited imo Ironman is one of the coolest hero's eva!!!(not sure who I think THE coolest is though so what is my opinion really I'm just a major geek >.>)))
I never followed Ironman in the comics but he was my favorite character in Marvel Vs Capcom 2, I pwned with him....now hes my super favorite marvel character.

I expect no spoilers on this thread....and as I do with all movies I wait until the week after opening so I dont have to deal with the chaos....
I will be heading out to see this film shortly. It's one of the few films in the last 3 years or so that I have bothered to see in the theatre. Also, seeing films like this should be done on opening weekend...part of the fun is experiencing it with the crazed fans.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Krell Wrote:...part of the fun is experiencing it with the crazed fans.

I completely agree with that...however I dont particularly like how seats are spaced and dont like complete strangers sitting Millimetres next to me with an instant realization they probably havent bathed in several weeks in anticipation of this movie.

I live in a big city though...smaller cities are probably not like that. Hope you all have fun watching the movie! I have high expectations of it!
Eruadan Wrote:complete strangers sitting Millimetres next to me with an instant realization they probably havent bathed in several weeks in anticipation of this movie. I live in a big city though...smaller cities are probably not like that.

No. All cities are like that Smile

I struggle with going, not going, enjoying the movie with a large crowd, not enjoying the movie due to the large crowd. In most cases, as long as I am going with enough of my own friends, then I will do it.

No matter what though, you are always next to someone who is pretty smelly, kids that are going to throw popcorn or snocaps, and some jerk with a laser pointer. At least during the following week after opening weekend, there are less of them.
[Image: 3183342eGUmH.png]
Quennin Wrote:No matter what though, you are always next to someone who is pretty smelly, kids that are going to throw popcorn or snocaps, and some jerk with a laser pointer. At least during the following week after opening weekend, there are less of them.

Hehe yea I remember opening weekend to Ghost Rider someone with way too much perfume sat down right next to me and I was stuck in the front row so I sorta just slouched through the entier movie though I had a much better time at 300 and RE3's opening weekends. >.>
I heard about it.

Reminds me of the first time I ever went to see Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I had no idea what the story was about, but I ended up sitting in the second row, with my head tilted back the whole time. Yeesh. And there were kids asking questions through the whole thing.

Or the time I went to go see Star Wars: Episode III. There were literally no seats left in the place. I went with my family and we all had to spread out, it was that bad. This jerk set his jacket and some other crap on a seat and told my dad he couldn't sit there because he was "saving it for someone". Saving it my ass, he left his crap there all through the movie. But hey, what goes around comes around, right?

Karma is a bitch. Wink
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
((THIS MOVIE IS AWSOME!!!! >.< If you weren't planing on seeing it already I suggest you do it is probably the best marvel movie out to date))
I found Ironman to be my favorite super hero movie to date.
Make sure you stay all the way until the end of the credits.....that is all.
Crap....I left halfway thru the credits....now to try and find a movie theatre here in El Paso, Texas, and see if I can't find some time to sneak away and see this again.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King